Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims $ stopped working error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims $ stopped working error Empty The sims $ stopped working error

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 03:46

Hi, i just downloaded the sims 4 today, and it keeps getting this error message that it has stopped working and windows will look for a solution.... and i can't seem to get the ultimate fix for it.... any help would be appreciated.... I've tried the "fixes" on your site by various people but they didn't work... thank you ahead of time for your time and patience with this noob....

Back to top Go down

The sims $ stopped working error Empty Re: The sims $ stopped working error

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 18:31

Hi!

I'm probably won't be able to help you with this problem (seriously, i'm not sure why recently there's a lot of people with this error), but here I go ~  Why God.

1) I'm going to assume that you are able to run the Sims 4 before and that your pc meets the requirement. 
2) I think this is my most replied with suggestions thread so if you missed this you can take a look at this here.
3) I actually suggested this to most users who still face similar problems is to install Tarac's ZLOrigin client. His is basically the 'pirated' verson of origin so you'll be able to get latest updates quickly. (If all else fails really)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 19:34

I did #2 already, so how do I go about getting #3?
Nevermind i found it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top