Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading Gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading Gameplay Empty Loading Gameplay

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 08:58

I have been having problems with my Sims 4 game. I can't load lots and families. I have tried everything like re-downloading the sims 4. I've made sure everything is up to date and it is. How do I fix this problem?

Sincerely,
MelloYello

Back to top Go down

Loading Gameplay Empty Re: Loading Gameplay

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:30

have you tried going into options lowering graphics a bit and putting it in window mode , might be a memory problem i have tried sims 4 on 3 different pc's and on one i have had to lower graphics and play in window mode on windows 10 , the os alone eats alot of my memory and processor Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 16:17

MelloYello wrote:I have been having problems with my Sims 4 game. I can't load lots and families. I have tried everything like re-downloading the sims 4. I've made sure everything is up to date and it is. How do I fix this problem?

Sincerely,
MelloYello
Hi,

When you say can't load, is it infinite loading? Or it just brings you back to the world map? Does it crash as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 13:27

Ageha wrote:
MelloYello wrote:I have been having problems with my Sims 4 game. I can't load lots and families. I have tried everything like re-downloading the sims 4. I've made sure everything is up to date and it is. How do I fix this problem?

Sincerely,
MelloYello
Hi,

When you say can't load, is it infinite loading? Or it just brings you back to the world map? Does it crash as well?
It's infinite loading and it dose not crash it just keeps going

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 15:10

I see. Have you tried applying this fix here? If yes and it still won't load, do move your mods folder out and run the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 03:12

Ageha wrote:I see. Have you tried applying this fix here? If yes and it still won't load, do move your mods folder out and run the game.
I applied the fix but every time I load the household it takes me back to the worlds menu. I also do not have a mods folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 15:07

MelloYello wrote:I applied the fix but every time I load the household it takes me back to the worlds menu. I also do not have a mods folder.
Okay, that's progress at least. Apply the fix here (the newest updated patch, just paste it again if you've already done so) and see if you're able to load your households now. If not, move the saves folder out and test it with a 'fresh' game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top