Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've already have the sims 4 from your web installed on my pc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've already have the sims 4 from your web installed on my pc Empty I've already have the sims 4 from your web installed on my pc

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 21:00

Hi there.

Wel, the thing is, I have already installed the game without the vampire and toddlers update and the parenhood one, I'm playing at 64 bit windows 7, The question is: I have to rename the game folder, like the isntructions said, after I update the Vampires stuff, Will I lost the old fame folders?...what can I do for installing the new updates after city ling without reinstalling everything?

Thanks in advance!!! Why.

Back to top Go down

I've already have the sims 4 from your web installed on my pc Empty Re: I've already have the sims 4 from your web installed on my pc

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 15:43

Hi,

If you have installed up till City Living, you can just installed the Vampire + Toddlers followed by Parenthood. Renaming the game folder won't messed up your game. If you're unsure about the installation process, read this guide here. The new game folder can be found here to replace your rename folder.

Back to top Go down

I've already have the sims 4 from your web installed on my pc Empty Re: I've already have the sims 4 from your web installed on my pc

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 17:44

Thanks A lot!!!! Oh my...
I just weanted to be sure, before I do anything!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top