Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Enable Custom Contents and Mods" option not available

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Enable Custom Contents and Mods" option not available Empty "Enable Custom Contents and Mods" option not available

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 20:01

My friend just downloaded the base game of The Sims 4 and the Get to Work pack. She downloaded a few custom contents and copied them to the mods folder but when she was gonna try the CCs, they did not appear and when I asked her if she has the Enable CC and Mods checked, she sent me a screenshot of the game options which has no Enable CC and Mods. Do you guys know how to fix it?

Back to top Go down

"Enable Custom Contents and Mods" option not available Empty Re: "Enable Custom Contents and Mods" option not available

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 19:28

Hi there, 

If I'm not wrong there was actually someone with similar problems as well, though I can't find the thread now. I'll search for it again tomorrow perhaps.

But in the meantime, tell your friend to move the Sims 4 folder from the Documents and start the game. See if the option is back in.

Back to top Go down

"Enable Custom Contents and Mods" option not available Empty Re: "Enable Custom Contents and Mods" option not available

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 17:21

Thank you! I'll wait for it Smile

And I'll tell my friend, thanks! She downloaded the fix and now, she said the Origin won't work. I'll just look for threads related to that problem and update you once it has been fixed already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 19:07

junmyeon wrote:Thank you! I'll wait for it Smile

And I'll tell my friend, thanks! She downloaded the fix and now, she said the Origin won't work. I'll just look for threads related to that problem and update you once it has been fixed already.

Ah, unfortunately this thread here is still unsolved (and ashamedly I've tried to find the cause with no success as well). You can take a look perhaps, and see if she's missing the resource.cfg file or like I've mentioned to move out the Sims 4 folder from Documents. The origin error can be fixed with this here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 19:38

She can move the folder anywhere, right? Anyway, I'll check the thread now. Thank you very much Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 17:26

junmyeon wrote:She can move the folder anywhere, right? Anyway, I'll check the thread now. Thank you very much Very Happy
Hello,

Yes, she can put the folder anywhere. Any update on the missing mods options?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top