Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion packs wont work after ultimate fix [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion packs wont work after ultimate fix [SOLVED] Empty Expansion packs wont work after ultimate fix [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 01:41

I need some help. I downloaded all of the expansions from your site and they were all working, except i still did not have toddlers. So I installed the ultimate fix, and now I have toddlers, but all of my expansion packs are gone now. All of the files are still in the folder, so I don't understand why they are not working. I have gone offline, I have moved the sims 4 to program files, and my antivirus is off. I already had the physical base game and that is all that is working now and when I open the game in "my collection" everything is gray. I have not tried re-installing, I'm hoping there is a simple fix so I wont have to download everything again. Any help would be appreciated! And I have Windows 10

Back to top Go down

Expansion packs wont work after ultimate fix [SOLVED] Empty Re: Expansion packs wont work after ultimate fix [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 01:58

Nevermind I fixed it! I downloaded this and it worked! 
Latest available "No-Origin" files for The Sims 4. [VERSION 1.30.105.1010]

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top