Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh and complete install... Error [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fresh and complete install... Error [SOLVED] Empty Fresh and complete install... Error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 08:21

Ok, So I'm not sure if actually starting the game was required in each step, but I just went through and fully installed Ts4 and all expansions (minus the pregnancy one) and completely followed the directions. It's telling me that my graphics card isn't good enough.... and I have an Nvidia GTX 970.... Every compatibility says I am good to go... but everytime i try to launch TS4 it tells me that. I bought this PC specifically for this game, so I'm pretty irritated... Someone please help <3333

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Fresh and complete install... Error [SOLVED] Empty Re: Fresh and complete install... Error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 18:35

KpCarnright wrote:Ok, So I'm not sure if actually starting the game was required in each step, but I just went through and fully installed Ts4 and all expansions (minus the pregnancy one) and completely followed the directions. It's telling me that my graphics card isn't good enough.... and I have an Nvidia GTX 970.... Every compatibility says I am good to go... but everytime i try to launch TS4 it tells me that. I bought this PC specifically for this game, so I'm pretty irritated... Someone please help <3333

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Hi,

I'm assuming Parenthood when you mentioned Pregnancy. Do you have NVIDIA driver installed to your pc? If not, do install them and make sure they're up to date. Your graphics card is of no issue since mine is really outdated and runs the game fine.

Back to top Go down

Fresh and complete install... Error [SOLVED] Empty Re: Fresh and complete install... Error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jun 2017, 04:38

To be honest, it was my monitor. Once I got a better one, it worked instantly.

EDIT:

Problem solved; Topic closed.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top