Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

parenthood interactions glitch (REGULAR ONES) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

parenthood interactions glitch (REGULAR ONES) [SOLVED] Empty parenthood interactions glitch (REGULAR ONES) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 02:46

So I installed Parenthood, fixed all of the older glitches. (not loading into households, not opening, buy mode objects not showing up) thought my game was working okay, then it turns out my Sims can't interact with each other normally, well they can, but there's limits. My sim wasn't able to propose my other sim. A glitch kept happening where I would press it and it wouldn't work and their romance was all the way up! Also, my Sims couldn't gain romance at all (the romance I mentioned was from a cheat I looked up) 

I'd love it if someone could help!  Why.

I have all the way up to Parenthood (No Fitness)

Back to top Go down

parenthood interactions glitch (REGULAR ONES) [SOLVED] Empty Re: parenthood interactions glitch (REGULAR ONES) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 19:41

Hi, do you have any mods installed? If yes, move them out and test the game again. If not, make sure you've updated to 1.30 here OR update the game to 1.31 (Fitness) here

Back to top Go down

parenthood interactions glitch (REGULAR ONES) [SOLVED] Empty Re: parenthood interactions glitch (REGULAR ONES) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 19:56

Ageha wrote:Hi, do you have any mods installed? If yes, move them out and test the game again. If not, make sure you've updated to 1.30 here OR update the game to 1.31 (Fitness) here
I upgraded, but I'm pretty sure it was a mod installed currently before playing the game! Thank you for your help!  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 20:03

I see. I'm glad you've managed to found the problem. You can test the mods in batches if you have alot of them or download the mods conflict detector if that helps.

Feel free to open a new topic if you have anymore problems/bugs.

Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top