Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My game's crashing, and I don't know why!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My game's crashing, and I don't know why! Empty My game's crashing, and I don't know why!

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 20:07

Hello,

So, like the title says, my game's crashing. It is happening on all my save files, including new ones I start up as well. I've tried the fixes suggested on the crash topic (like allocating more RAM, DEP and taking out all my mods n stuff) but still, nothing really helping. I downloaded the game from here about a month ago and had no problems whatsoever, so I don't believe it's something like I didn't install stuff correctly, but what do I know :') I also don't believe it's my cc, as I ran it through Delphy's Dashboard and haven't had any sorts of problems. I know it ain't fool proof, but still makes me believe it ain't it. 

I uploaded my log file (I believe it's called that?) to google docs right here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w3p32CaowAzo_ujqyqOnhVV9jxWqYfHgAn8SYwmNaU8/edit?usp=sharing
Its the most recent file, from the last time I launched my game. I also have ErrorTrap, but I checked and there was nothing of interest. Just stuff like "Out Of World Object Found" and other stuff that's actually not errors.

I hope someone can be of help! Thanks in advance, and just let me know if you want more information or stuff. I want my game fixed of course so i'm willing to work hard at it!

//EDIT

Quick addition to this, as now i'm thinking about it: I got The Sims 3: The Complete Collection, and I didn't download the ultimate fix because I thought that just came along with it with # Crack, and my game worked fine so I didn't think I needed to go here and download it again. Should I actually go and do that? Sorry if I seem really dumb right now, but I just want toget some conformation before I go messing around with game files.

Back to top Go down

My game's crashing, and I don't know why! Empty Re: My game's crashing, and I don't know why!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 02 Jul 2017, 08:45

Hello,

Personally, I can never make heads or tails from these error logs.

Did you try a clean folder? Sometimes it can be as simple as caches, and a clean folder will take care of any caches and bad mods. Just rename the The Sims 3 folder in Documents\electronic arts (to whatever you like) and start the game to test.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)