Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Freezes On Main Menu.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Freezes On Main Menu. Empty Game Freezes On Main Menu.

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jul 2017, 20:31

I'm not sure if this has been answered already. All I've seen was that the game freezes during the loading screen. In my case, I get past the loading screen, onto the Main Menu, but when I try to close out of all the details of the new expansions (I just installed Parenthood), it freezes. 

Now, when I just tried running the game without the Parenthood expansion, I got passed the main menu, onto the Manage Worlds screen, but then I got an infinite loading screen loop. So I figured I'd install Parenthood to see if it fixes, but then I get the problem I mentioned above. I have no mods, or anything like that. 

Help is welcomed and appreciated. I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Game Freezes On Main Menu. Empty Re: Game Freezes On Main Menu.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 27 Jul 2017, 17:57

Chrysantheous wrote:I'm not sure if this has been answered already. All I've seen was that the game freezes during the loading screen. In my case, I get past the loading screen, onto the Main Menu, but when I try to close out of all the details of the new expansions (I just installed Parenthood), it freezes. 

Now, when I just tried running the game without the Parenthood expansion, I got passed the main menu, onto the Manage Worlds screen, but then I got an infinite loading screen loop. So I figured I'd install Parenthood to see if it fixes, but then I get the problem I mentioned above. I have no mods, or anything like that. 

Help is welcomed and appreciated. I tip my fedora.

Hello,

Try installing the "Fitness"-stuffpack, on top of your parenthood-installation. You are also supposed to use ALL downloads that are mentioned in the guide:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Meaning, you cannot simply skip items. If you want to subtract items, you still have to install all of them in order, and at the end you can make a selection.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30898-how-to-disable-uninstall-individual-dlc-from-the-sims-4
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top