Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One GO Installation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One GO Installation? Empty One GO Installation?

Post by Guest Tue 15 Aug 2017, 09:08

Hello everybody,

Recently I had just reset my Win 10 laptop and now trying to re-install all my apps and game. I was wondering, if I install The Sims 4 back, can I install them with just one go? By that I mean, I install all the DLCs and Expansions without running the game yet, or do I need to open the game and run it, just after each new installation (Update for Adding DLCs)?

I'm now just finished installing the base game. And waiting for an answer bout this, then will decide to install the Get To Work.

Thank you.  All Hail Carlos!

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

One GO Installation? Empty Re: One GO Installation?

Post by Guest Tue 15 Aug 2017, 09:26

Once you have installed the base game (and DLC"s) in f.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, you must MOVE the folder The Sims 4 to any location on your hard disk, USB stick, external drive.
Adding new DLC's can then be done by dragging (copy) the files and folders from the extracted downloads to your new location.
Do NOT move the folder The Sims 4 into another folder called Electronic Arts, ZLOrigin games or Origin Games !!!

You can install the DLC's, there is no need to play the game in between.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Aug 2017, 09:41

Okey, Thanks Tarac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top