Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help With Expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help With Expansions Empty Help With Expansions

Post by Guest Thu 31 Aug 2017, 02:45

I've searched alot for the answers to this so was wondering if any of you guys can help me, I recently heard about the origin patch that stops the expansions from being used "unless you have a legit base copy" so I've heard...

I have downloaded and installed the cracked expansions to my legit base copy of the game bought through origin.

Is there anyway to get the expansions to work again or is it that it? Do i have to install a cracked base game or any patch fixes? 

Any help or feedback is appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Help With Expansions Empty Re: Help With Expansions

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 12:33

Hi there,

Unfortunately I do not have a definite answer for you. But here's a couple of topics that might interest you. If those aren't really helpful, then I'd recommend downloading our base game as well.

Here and here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 12:40

Most probably your legit games are stored in Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4.
When you topped the legit games up with G4TW downloads, you still have to move the install folder The Sims 4 out of the folder Origin Games. Failing to do that will result in the Origin not running error.

Also, after using pirated expansions, do not update via Origin anymore as that will render the pirated DLC's useless.

Better to keep 2 versions on your computer, 1 version for the legit games (Origin) and 1 version with all the pireated games, incl. the base game.
Use to legit version only to access the Gallery, not to play the Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top