Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDLESS LOADING AFTER 1.33 update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENDLESS LOADING AFTER 1.33 update Empty ENDLESS LOADING AFTER 1.33 update

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 20:22

i messed up yesterday and lost all my DLC, So i ended up getting them all back, I moved the folder.. I removed one folder and finally got it t work. But now it has an infinite loading screen at start up. 

I downloaded Base to Toddler stuff last night installed them all correctly. Well now i can't even get to the game play. it just loads on the plumbob for a long time. I have to bring up task manager to even leave the game. What should i do?.

Back to top Go down

ENDLESS LOADING AFTER 1.33 update Empty Re: ENDLESS LOADING AFTER 1.33 update

Post by Guest Tue 12 Sep 2017, 20:27

Did you install the fixes? there was one after Parenthood, where you had to remove the game-folder and then the error code 3 fix. Tarac and Ageha both offered a file to download in posts where this issue is addressed. Just check it out. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Sep 2017, 20:42

I did do that actually lol, But i think i did it after i finished adding all DLC to the game lol. I thought i had seen where you can add that after you finish applying the dlc. My kids had me so busy yesterday i probably messed up. Its fine now, It does work but it doesnt say the version number on the bottom start up menu, It just says version local build. I might have to re do this again today when my kids go to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top