Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom Content  Empty Custom Content

Post by Guest Thu 28 Sep 2017, 01:21

Hello!
I have been having trouble adding specific cc to my cracked Sims 4 game. Any tries at adding in hair, contacts, or eyebrows causes a pop-up to show that says the files may be corrupted and that I must remove them or install the game via Origin. Now, I have followed the guide on installing the full game and have made sure that the custom content I downloaded are up to date with the game itself. I've tried running the game as administrator and launching it from Program Files using TS4_x64. I'm just at a loss as to why I cannot add this specific content.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
Smile

P.s, I replaced the Game folder already.

Last edited by naomivoli on Thu 28 Sep 2017, 01:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra Info)

Back to top Go down

Custom Content  Empty Re: Custom Content

Post by Guest Thu 28 Sep 2017, 13:18

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Have you made sure that the mods installed are under Documents\EA\The Sims 4? If yes, make sure that the files are not corrupted during the download process or extraction, if the files comes in .zip/.rar.

If not, you can give me a couple of the CCs that you download and I'll test it on my end. You can just give me the name or zip a couple of them up, upload to mediafire/mega, then send it to me here or via PM.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top