Crashing after CAS and "packs are still installing"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing after CAS and "packs are still installing"

Post by rijahopeahmed on Wed 06 Jun 2018, 07:35

My game keeps crashing after I edit old sims in CAS, it simply stops working and closes down. And my game gives me "packs are still installing" notifications every time I play, but I've finished the installation process in the install steps? I'm confused Sad

rijahopeahmed
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Blade and Soul

Female

Posts : 58
Points : 2693
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing after CAS and "packs are still installing"

Post by Tarac on Wed 06 Jun 2018, 10:33

@rijahopeahmed wrote:My game keeps crashing after I edit old sims in CAS, it simply stops working and closes down. And my game gives me "packs are still installing" notifications every time I play, but I've finished the installation process in the install steps? I'm confused Sad
The error "packs are installing" indicates that you have not installed some of the packs.
Adding the DLC-toggler to your game will clearly show which packs are missing.
Also read THIS
avatar
Tarac
G4TW Forum Joker
G4TW Forum Joker

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : All Card games where a Joker is very useful

Male

Posts : 3256
Points : 5779
Reputation : 542
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 75
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing after CAS and "packs are still installing"

Post by rijahopeahmed on Wed 06 Jun 2018, 19:35

@Tarac wrote:
@rijahopeahmed wrote:My game keeps crashing after I edit old sims in CAS, it simply stops working and closes down. And my game gives me "packs are still installing" notifications every time I play, but I've finished the installation process in the install steps? I'm confused Sad
The error "packs are installing" indicates that you have not installed some of the packs.
Adding the DLC-toggler to your game will clearly show which packs are missing.
Also read THIS
Thank you! Will this also help my crashing after CAS?

rijahopeahmed
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Blade and Soul

Female

Posts : 58
Points : 2693
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing after CAS and "packs are still installing"

Post by Tarac on Wed 06 Jun 2018, 21:12

@rijahopeahmed wrote:Thank you! Will this also help my crashing after CAS?
I fear your CAS problem is mods-related.
avatar
Tarac
G4TW Forum Joker
G4TW Forum Joker

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : All Card games where a Joker is very useful

Male

Posts : 3256
Points : 5779
Reputation : 542
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 75
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum