Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't place households, totally empty towns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't place households, totally empty towns Empty Can't place households, totally empty towns

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 13:03

Hi guys!
So I have a huge issue with the game. I've installed it (base game and all packs at once, in order) and when the game loads and I want to start a new game I'm directed to CAS, and when I'm done with my household and have to pick a town everything's empty (there are no Sims in the houses), and my new household is gone! Even the library is empty. I don't know what to do, I'm really frustrated. All tips and help are welcome!

Back to top Go down

Can't place households, totally empty towns Empty Re: Can't place households, totally empty towns

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 14:37

Delete the existing folder Game from your install folder like C;\Program Files\The Sims 4
Then copy the folder Game from your latest DLC (update 1.44.88.1020)  to your install folder again.

Back to top Go down

Can't place households, totally empty towns Empty Re: Can't place households, totally empty towns

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 18:14

Thank you Tarac for your help, problem solved!  Dedicated to Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2018, 02:34

I have the same issue and am trying the solution...will update if works!
UPDATE!
It works!!!!  Carlos is tha man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top