Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello ;)" + error (0xc0000142). [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello ;)" + error (0xc0000142). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello ;)" + error (0xc0000142). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2019, 07:07

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,

I'm re-posting this here because I'm new to the forum and originally posted this on The Sims Emporium. My apologies.

Hi guys,

So upon installing The Sims 4 I've come across this issue. The first time I opened the game it managed to get to the main loading screen before crashing my computer. After that, each time I've tried to open the game the infamous OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello ;)" + error (0xc0000142). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Icon_wink" followed by the (0xc0000142) error pops up. I've tried so many different ways to fix the issue that I've found here among other websites.

So, I've done antivirus exclusions thing on Avast AND Defender, plus tried disabling them both too... I've tried disabling virtualization, no dice there either... I've tried redownloading the OrangeEmu files several times... I've even tried reinstalling the game. But. Nothing. Works. 

Does anybody have any ideas? I've had the game before, a couple years back, on this exact same laptop so I have no idea why I can't get this working now. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Back to top Go down

OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello ;)" + error (0xc0000142). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello ;)" + error (0xc0000142). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2019, 13:30

anadius wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:You can use the stuff from @anadius here to selectively pick only the DLC that came out, until (and including) Jungle Adventures
That won't work, my repack is updated to the latest version, 1.50.67.1020, which uses CODEX crack.

Jungle Adventure was the last one with crack made by someone else. You've got two options:

1. Install "The.Sims.4.Cats.and.Dogs-RELOADED" (just search for it) + Laundry Day Stuff + Jungle Adventure from G4TW. 32.7GB to download.
2. Install everything up to Jungle Adventure from G4TW. 50.7GB to download.

I think Cats & Dogs was the last one cracked by RELOADED and crack for Laundry Day Stuff and Jungle Adventure was made by someone else but it's based on RELOADED crack. So they should work.
Cheers man, I've found one that I'm gonna download in a sec. In fact, it says you commented on it last October on Piratebay. The Sims 4-RELOADED by extremezone. Does that ring a bell? It includes all the DLC up until the point in time it was uploaded to Piratebay, yeah?

Back to top Go down

OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello ;)" + error (0xc0000142). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello ;)" + error (0xc0000142). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2019, 13:31

dub007 wrote:The Sims 4-RELOADED
That's just the base game. Get "The.Sims.4.Cats.and.Dogs-RELOADED".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2019, 13:34

anadius wrote:
And that comes with all the previous DLCs also plus the base game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2019, 13:34

Correct Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Mar 2019, 13:38

anadius wrote:That won't work, my repack is updated to the latest version, 1.50.67.1020, which uses CODEX crack.

Ah, I didn't think about this... WhatDidUJustCallMe?

dub007 wrote:Yeah, my Windows is 64-bit. Why's that?

Was just thinking about the remote chance that having a 32-bit system, may also lead to problems with these new updates. But then you'd probably get a different error message.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2019, 14:06

anadius wrote:
I thought I posted this but it's not showing up for me anymore... does that one include the base game and the previous DLCs before it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2019, 14:07

anadius wrote:Correct Smile
Oh, everything lagged out for me for a second there haha. Okay cool! Thanks a bunch man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2019, 14:08

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
anadius wrote:That won't work, my repack is updated to the latest version, 1.50.67.1020, which uses CODEX crack.

Ah, I didn't think about this... WhatDidUJustCallMe?

dub007 wrote:Yeah, my Windows is 64-bit. Why's that?

Was just thinking about the remote chance that having a 32-bit system, may also lead to problems with these new updates. But then you'd probably get a different error message.
Oh I see, well that might've made sense. I dunno, this problem is so strange haha hopefully someone somewhere figures it out sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Mar 2019, 14:23

dub007 wrote:
I thought I posted this but it's not showing up for me anymore... does that one include the base game and the previous DLCs before it?

Yes, yes. Despite the naming conventions of scene/repacker-releases, these compilations contain everything including the base game plus all the DLCs until the one that is mentioned in their title. In that case, Cats and Dogs.

If I remember correctly though, the Jungle Adventures (all-in-one) did not have this issue with the "hello orangeemu.dll", either. I may be wrong though at this point. If you like, feel free to try at a later point yourself.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2019, 22:31

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
dub007 wrote:

Yes, yes. Despite the naming conventions of scene/repacker-releases, these compilations contain everything including the base game plus all the DLCs until the one that is mentioned in their title. In that case, Cats and Dogs.

If I remember correctly though, the Jungle Adventures (all-in-one) did not have this issue with the "hello orangeemu.dll", either. I may be wrong though at this point. If you like, feel free to try at a later point yourself.
Hey guys... sorry to be a pain in the neck... but I've downloaded and installed that Cats and Dogs crack... but when I try to open it I get two new error messages. The first is "Unable to start: cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged. Please repair or reinstall the game via origin." and the second is "RldOrigin: Run the game as administrator if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running."

Origin definitely isn't running, I uninstalled it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2019, 22:34

dub007 wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:
dub007 wrote:

Hey guys... sorry to be a pain in the neck... but I've downloaded and installed that Cats and Dogs crack... but when I try to open it I get two new error messages. The first is "Unable to start: cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged. Please repair or reinstall the game via origin." and the second is "RldOrigin: Run the game as administrator if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running."

Origin definitely isn't running, I uninstalled it...
Oh and now an EA thing as popped up that says "We're sorry, an error has occurred: Origin is not installed, and is required to play your game. Please reinstall Origin."

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Mar 2019, 23:46

These downloads are mostly .iso files; open the .iso file (in Windows 10: right-click and choose open with -> Windows Explorer) and then look inside for a folder with the name of the scene group. In your case there should be a folder "RELOADED".

There are No-Origin files inside, which you can then copy/paste to the Game\Bin subdirectory of where the game is installed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2019, 23:51

The_gh0stm4n wrote:These downloads are mostly .iso files; open the .iso file (in Windows 10: right-click and choose open with -> Windows Explorer) and then look inside for a folder with the name of the scene group. In your case there should be a folder "RELOADED".

There are No-Origin files inside, which you can then copy/paste to the Game\Bin subdirectory of where the game is installed.
Nope, no RELOADED folder WhatDidUJustCallMe? there's a folder titled "Crack" though? I'm not sure what you mean by the No-Origin files WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Mar 2019, 00:08

dub007 wrote:
Nope, no RELOADED folder WhatDidUJustCallMe? there's a folder titled "Crack" though? I'm not sure what you mean by the No-Origin files WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Yes, it depends on the repacker. Sometimes the folder is named after the scene group, sometimes the folder has a different name.

In your case, the "Crack"-folder is what you need. You should see a bunch of files inside. Copy them all, and paste them under the Game\Bin subdirectory of where the game is installed. Edit: replace the existing files, when prompted on what to do next.

And No-Origin/No-CD files, are really just nicer expressions for "crack files". They all mean the same thing: namely modified game files or additions, that allow you to play the game without any special authentication (Steam/Origin/etc. login).  

Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2019, 00:20

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
dub007 wrote:

Yes, it depends on the repacker. Sometimes the folder is named after the scene group, sometimes the folder has a different name.

In your case, the "Crack"-folder is what you need. You should see a bunch of files inside. Copy them all, and paste them under the Game\Bin subdirectory of where the game is installed. Edit: replace the existing files, when prompted on what to do next.

And No-Origin/No-CD files, are really just nicer expressions for "crack files". They all mean the same thing: namely modified game files or additions, that allow you to play the game without any special authentication (Steam/Origin/etc. login).  

Yess, aye lieeke!
Nope, it's not like that WhatDidUJustCallMe?

OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello ;)" + error (0xc0000142). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Simsex13
OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello ;)" + error (0xc0000142). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Simsex12
OrangeEmu.DLL "Hello ;)" + error (0xc0000142). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Simsex14

Before that second pic I clicked on the crack folder. And The.Sims.4.RELOADED folder is just the original torrent folder that I placed there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2019, 00:23

Files from "The Sims 4\Crack\Game\Bin" should be in "The Sims 4\Game\Bin" folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2019, 00:30

That worked!!!!! Thanks man!!!! Very Happy

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top