Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing on second game load - The Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing on second game load - The Sims 3 Empty Crashing on second game load - The Sims 3

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 19:22

Hello there. First of all thank you for having a support forum. Smile

So, I have installed the Sims 3 from the "The sims 3 complete" Complete Pack from your team.
I followed all the steps religiously and it wouldn't work, I would get an error, so I Re-downloaded and Re-applied the Ultimate Fix into my game bin. It doesn't do the previous error, but it does something else that keeps me from playing.
This is what my first loading screen looks like:Crashing on second game load - The Sims 3 1stloa10

Then when I enter this loading I crash.
Crashing on second game load - The Sims 3 2nd_lo10

This is my version of the game.Crashing on second game load - The Sims 3 Versio10

I searched through the forums if someone had the same thing as me but as far as I looked none shared this problem with me. I'm sorry if you dealt with this before.

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Crashing on second game load - The Sims 3 Empty Re: Crashing on second game load - The Sims 3

Post by Admin Sat 18 Feb 2012, 20:16

Hello,

First of all, the "Complete bundle" is not from ® Games4theworld Downloads, actually. The files in that torrent are from ® Games4theworld Downloads, but not the torrent itself.

Anyhow, do you have any Mods and/or Custom Content?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Crashing on second game load - The Sims 3 Empty Re: Crashing on second game load - The Sims 3

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Feb 2012, 09:22

Hello,
We actually do have someone with this same problem who has tried a bunch of things without success.
In addition to Admin's question, are your graphicsdrivers up to date? Have you tested whether your pc can run the game here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top