Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 unable to start missing data or damaged.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 unable to start missing data or damaged. Empty Sims 4 unable to start missing data or damaged.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Mar 2020, 03:14

halease help me, my game cant starr,  Why God. with unable to start  cannt start because game data is missing or damage, please repair or reinstall the game via origin [85262c58:29f00e76:00000000;00000000] please healp..... Why God.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 unable to start missing data or damaged. Empty Re: Sims 4 unable to start missing data or damaged.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Mar 2020, 06:39

waronk wrote:halease help me, my game cant starr,  Why God. with unable to start  cannt start because game data is missing or damage, please repair or reinstall the game via origin [85262c58:29f00e76:00000000;00000000] please healp..... Why God.

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @waronk and sorry for the belated response,

Can I propose that you try G4TW's "new format" of downloads?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35810-the-sims-4-all-in-one-global-patch-selectable-dlcs-version-1-61-15-1020-tiny-living-stuff

Delete your "Game"-subfolder first, located inside your TS4 installation. It should be around 150MB in folder-size. After that apply the Global Patch and use anadius's dlc-toggler. There is a .pdf text guide as well as a video walkthrough. 

This should fix most problems with the game installation, though of course there is a chance that something might be wrong with your base game files. Please let us know about your progress (if you like), so that we can help you further. Good luck for now!

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top