Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 + Expansion Pack Installation Issues!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 + Expansion Pack Installation Issues! Empty Sims 3 + Expansion Pack Installation Issues!

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 07:17

Hey Everyone.
I'm having trouble with the Sims 3 installation and all its expansions.
I've read the

and followed it's instructions. I've installed The base game, and, well, pretty much every expansion except for Outdoor Living Stuff, (I couldn't understand the installation instructions Wat. ). All of which I got from this site.

So, yeah, that's all fine and dandy, I applied this,

as well, like it said, and updated the software to 11.0.84.015001 ,and everything seemed to be working fine.

I clicked the Play button from the launcher and at first I got a black screen, then this came up;

It looks like you havei nstalled an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs.

Well, I clicked continue anyway, just to see if it would still work, and it did, for about a minute.
It went through all the opening thingo, and then the load screen came up (Sims3:Master Suite).
The load bar filled up fine, but then the mouse just kept spinning....and spinning...and spinning.
Then It just turned back into a normal mouse, so i pressed the Window button but it didn't go to main screen, and then I ALT+CTRL+DELETED which worked.
Anyway, anyone got any clues as to how to fix this?
I've tried it multiple times but it hasn't worked at all, and to be honest it's really ticking me off. haha.
It's probably something I've done myself, I tend to mess things up pretty easily.

Uhm, things that might be a reason for why it's not working;
1. When i installed the Sims3 Base Game, I never cracked it, because it said not to apply any cracks at all...But it did say to completely install the Base Game...But i wasn't completely sure as to what to do...
2. The ultimate fix, it said *NOT WORKING* ... I used it anyway because people recently posted that it worked..
3. Oh, and With one of the expansions, (I think it was WA) I installed it anyway but ignored the first few steps because it was like Outdoor Living Stuff and didn't understand it...

So, Yeah.
Kinda a noob.
Made an account just for this.
Sorry Guys, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 + Expansion Pack Installation Issues! Empty Re: Sims 3 + Expansion Pack Installation Issues!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 07 Mar 2012, 08:05

Hello,
I think I know what the problem is.
You were right not to crack the base game.
The fix works, just not with the latest game version.
That you skipped the first instructions for WA is ok, if it wasn't, you wouldn't have been able to install.
Now lets get to the problem, you kindly shared with us your launcher version, but what I'd like to know is, what is your base game version.
Sims 3 + Expansion Pack Installation Issues! V79l5e
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 + Expansion Pack Installation Issues! Empty Re: Sims 3 + Expansion Pack Installation Issues!

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 09:22

Hey, thanks for the quick reply!
I took a screen shot, but if that doesn't work, my base game is;
[img]Sims 3 + Expansion Pack Installation Issues! Ohpoo11[/img]

And I'm pretty sure I read that that doesn't work with the new crack.
Damn.
I'll just wait till the new sims comes out, grab that and the crack then.
Anyway, thank you for your help! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 07 Mar 2012, 11:07

Hello,
Yup, you're right, that version isn't compatible with the fix/crack yet, but a new fix is expected soon so my recommendation is to wait for it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top