Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 (Error loading after installing High end loft stuff)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 (Error loading after installing High end loft stuff) Empty Sims 3 (Error loading after installing High end loft stuff)

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2012, 00:10

This has happened about 3-4 times...I download Sims 3 and Katy perry sweet treats without any problems and install the store items that I like...then I want to add the expansion packs to the game and follow the instructions, I open the game and it says unable to load game or that some modifications that I've installed doesn't match the game and that it will be laggy/buggy... I don't know what's the problem, I add the crack to program files(x86)-electronic arts-sims 3- game-bin and put to replace there but after I do that, it all goes downhill.

I've had to uninstall this game so many times , it's annoying and I really want to play all expansion packs..specially with seasons coming and supernatural...please help me. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 (Error loading after installing High end loft stuff) Empty Re: Sims 3 (Error loading after installing High end loft stuff)

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2012, 02:09

Hi, can you please check what version of the game you are running. This is found here. Sims 3 (Error loading after installing High end loft stuff) ZB8E0

If your version does not match download and update to the latest from here.Update 1.36
If it does skip downloading it.

Once your game is all up to date download the Latest Ultimate Fix from there and copy the #crack to your bin folder inside *\The Sims 3\Game\Bin

Now your game should be fully functioning.

If it still gives you a error about modified stuff its probably because you have an outdated mod or CC
Good Luck.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 (Error loading after installing High end loft stuff) Empty Re: Sims 3 (Error loading after installing High end loft stuff)

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2012, 05:45

Thank you:] I'll re-install everything again and retry...just a question how do i know if it's an outdated mod and what's a cc?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 04 Aug 2012, 09:21

Hello,

There's no need to uninstall at all!
You either have to replace your crack, or look at your mods folder for the solution. Start with the crack though, and if that doesn't help, let us know and we'll continue from there.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top