Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 4 Empty The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:16

First topic message reminder :

Hello Sims 3 fans!

The Sims 3: Seasons will be released by EA on November 12th. As you've come to expect, G4TW will release the expansion pack within a few days of the official release.

As usual, a new patch will also come out every time a new pack is released. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you not to patch your game before the expansion is released. And be sure to use the checklist to ensure trouble free installation. If you do run into problems, you're always welcome to post.

Keep your eye on the forum, or join out The Sims (3) fangroup to stay on top of everything.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 4 Season10
Let your Sims swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe, or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella. All-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations bring the spirit of each season to life. Your Sims can pucker up at the kissing booth at the spring festival, or see what Halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions from raincoats to snow gear. With new foods, décor and weather effects, your Sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the ever-changing seasons and play with life like never before!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 00:59

@raelaroux yay! And buying this time? hum, I would, but I'm broke, like usual when eps and sps comes out, so I'll be downloading. But I think I may slow my roll and wait for the limited edition this time... maybe.. if I can Smile

raelaroux wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
raelaroux wrote:
spacewalker wrote:is it out where can we download it from ?
its out like people have already bought it.

It isn't supposed to be out at all until Monday. People may have pre-ordered it, but they can't possibly be playing it. Not yet.

I certainly wouldn't trust any torrents that may be out there already.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/608158.page
people have it already. some stores were actually selling it early by accident, i assume thats how they have it.

I know on the forums that one person said that they went to a military store (or something military) and they already had it on the shelves. She told them that it wasn't supposed to be out till Monday and they took it off the shelves. Then they were posting pics of a girl in Russia who already has it, but I dunno how she got the copy.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 01:01

xjessyx wrote:@raelaroux yay! And buying this time? hum, I would, but I'm broke, like usual when eps and sps comes out, so I'll be downloading. But I think I may slow my roll and wait for the limited edition this time... maybe.. if I can Smile

raelaroux wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
raelaroux wrote:

It isn't supposed to be out at all until Monday. People may have pre-ordered it, but they can't possibly be playing it. Not yet.

people have it already. some stores were actually selling it early by accident, i assume thats how they have it.

I know on the forums that one person said that they went to a military store (or something military) and they already had it on the shelves. She told them that it wasn't supposed to be out till Monday and they took it off the shelves. Then they were posting pics of a girl in Russia who already has it, but I dunno how she got the copy.

yeah i read that thread. i wouldnt have said anything.. i wouldnt have realized. WhatDidUJustCallMe? i guess that happened to other people and they just didnt say anything. WhatDidUJustCallMe? its not really a bad thing no to thell them, they still make the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 01:47

raelaroux wrote:
xjessyx wrote:@raelaroux yay! And buying this time? hum, I would, but I'm broke, like usual when eps and sps comes out, so I'll be downloading. But I think I may slow my roll and wait for the limited edition this time... maybe.. if I can Smile

raelaroux wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
raelaroux wrote:

yeah i read that thread. i wouldnt have said anything.. i wouldnt have realized. WhatDidUJustCallMe? i guess that happened to other people and they just didnt say anything. WhatDidUJustCallMe? its not really a bad thing no to thell them, they still make the money.

I wouldn't have said anything either. Which I would've known it wasn't supposed to come out til then, but I would've figured they knew and knew something I didn't lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 01:52

exactly what i wouldve thought. i wouldnt imagine theyd make such a HUGE mistake as releasing a game that isnt supposed to be out for another week.. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sun 11 Nov 2012, 03:30

xjessyx wrote:But I think I may slow my roll and wait for the limited edition this time... maybe.. if I can Smile

The limited edition stuff is normally just a .sims3pack, so we can easily get it, and share it.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 09:15

i'm so excited!
when do you think the torrent will be on the forum? I wish i could buy this expansion but i'm so broke...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 11 Nov 2012, 10:36

Oh well it's nothing new that some stores have games on the shelves before they're supposed to and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it wasn't accidental in some cases. Think about it, if it is available in your store there's a good chance you'll get buyers you normally wouldn't get. Word tends to travel fast.

Anyway, I think we can expect a G4TW release any time after tomorrow, but a realistic estimate would probably be by Wednesday/Thursday.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 13:18

After tomorrow? Awesome! Hot damn! Lol
This is exciting news. Cuz I don't get paid till the 15th so I can play and THEN buy it Very Happy (if its worth it) I always buy the ones that are worth it.

Also, so you think we can get the weather stone? It says as long as you have seasons and supernatural INSTALLED then it'll be fine but.. Will it work if we downloaded them both?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Nov 2012, 15:53

Hi there,

I thought it'd be released on the 13th?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 18:33

It says the 13th in North America and the 15th in Europe.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 11 Nov 2012, 19:44

Oh I thought the 12th. What gave me that idea?

Looks like the opening posts says 12th too. I wonder if that's why 2 people gave the post a negative vote Laughing

Ok I see it is the 13th indeed. How odd, I have no idea why it says the 12th then. I guess I'm baby-brained.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 02:32

can't wait! BTW, congratulation, Lady ElDi, on your pregnancy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 03:20

Oh yeah! Congrats! Is this your second child?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 12 Nov 2012, 09:06

Kotona14 wrote:can't wait! BTW, congratulation, Lady ElDi, on your pregnancy!
raelaroux wrote:Oh yeah! Congrats! Is this your second child?

Thanks both of you Very Happy
Nope, the 3rd one actually!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Mon 12 Nov 2012, 09:19

Can't wait! Can't wait! bounce

Btw, congrats Lady ElDi Surprised
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 10:29

Third? Wow. Congrats to you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 12 Nov 2012, 11:51

xjessyx wrote:Third? Wow. Congrats to you Smile

lol Thanks Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 12:52

yeah 3 kids! congrats Smile
i've got 1 boy and it's work, i can't imagine 3!!

OMG just one day to wait! did you build special houses for seasons?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 12 Nov 2012, 14:01

KimBauer wrote:yeah 3 kids! congrats Smile
i've got 1 boy and it's work, i can't imagine 3!!

OMG just one day to wait! did you build special houses for seasons?

I hardly started the game in about 2 months, I think I played 2 nights, the rest of my spare time went to Skyrim Laughing
Yeah 1 kid was much easier to handle than 2 and it'll be tough at times, but fortunately my oldest is in school so I'll manage lol. Beside that, I don't have a job outside the house and a system for my housekeeping chores.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 15:04

Lady Eldi, congratulations on your pregnancy! Veel succes naar jou en je man, en natuurlijk voor de aanstaande broertjes of zusjes =)!

Also, I'm so excited for The Sims 3 Seasons, getting so nervous! :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 16:13

Third baby! So happy for you Lady! ^.^

I do wonder when fix for seasons gonna be up or does Seasons can already run on the newest patch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 16:22

Congratulations Lady Eldi Very Happy Very Happy ,

Wow, Thrid baby.... Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 12 Nov 2012, 17:44

Lady ElDi wrote:Oh I thought the 12th. What gave me that idea?
Usually I'm the one asking you... The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 4 2279017149
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 18:06

FuSchia wrote:i've been waiting for TS3 season all my life, hope after this one 'open for business' will also jump out drunken

oh yes! me too
i'd like an open for business on sims 3 Laughing

I'm so excited for seasons right now!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 19:54

thanks so much G4TW
I don't know what I would do without you!!!!

WOOO I cannot wait anymoree! SEASONS will be epic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 20:40

hey! did you see the torrent on TPB?
They said it's a fake...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 20:55

Oh wow, congratulations! Three kids, that's what my mom's dealing with at the moment. We're not easy, hahaha. But good luck to you and hope you have awesome kids that appreciate you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top