Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:16

First topic message reminder :

Hello Sims 3 fans!

The Sims 3: Seasons will be released by EA on November 12th. As you've come to expect, G4TW will release the expansion pack within a few days of the official release.

As usual, a new patch will also come out every time a new pack is released. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you not to patch your game before the expansion is released. And be sure to use the checklist to ensure trouble free installation. If you do run into problems, you're always welcome to post.

Keep your eye on the forum, or join out The Sims (3) fangroup to stay on top of everything.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 3 Season10
Let your Sims swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe, or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella. All-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations bring the spirit of each season to life. Your Sims can pucker up at the kissing booth at the spring festival, or see what Halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions from raincoats to snow gear. With new foods, décor and weather effects, your Sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the ever-changing seasons and play with life like never before!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Tue 16 Oct 2012, 16:15

This is so amazing guys!
You are just incredible, and I can't wait for Seasons to come out.
- Love to all of you! The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2012, 23:26

Ones again brilliant work, I am so happy this website exists because as someone mentioned, you guys are the best supportive type, and I hope you will continue to help guys like me, and I can't wait for seasons Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012, 17:28

I really like this pic from the walkthrough:
The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 3 40743_121018225817xmaslights

As you can see, we'll be able to put up some decorative lights in our roofs. And It works like this: We place'em on our house (and can presumably choose our own color), and at the same time they automatically go up all over town! Very Happy
This EP is definitely gonna be my favorite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct 2012, 22:29

guys please i'm trying to upload my problome on a tipic and it says
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. Foreveralone

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Fri 26 Oct 2012, 22:37

Please make your own topic, and just type out the problem.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 18:33

sara6405 wrote:guys please i'm trying to upload my problome on a tipic and it says
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. Foreveralone

Message me what you need help with, I can post the topic for you if you want Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 02:19

this ep is gonna be the best it's like all in one i can't wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 21:21

deblake60 wrote:After viewing Maxis' annoucement online, I have to admit that Seasons may be better than I ever hoped! At least the diving board will be back! Smile

Looking forward to trying the Weather Stone Idol! Not to mention swimming in the ocean!

Seriously! I was wondering why they didn't have the diving board from the get go.
I wish they'd make one that was a little higher up off the ground though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Nov 2012, 09:04

i've been waiting for TS3 season all my life, hope after this one 'open for business' will also jump out drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Nov 2012, 16:47

I can't wait, I can't wait Razz Can't wait to hear "Little Talks" in simlish!

Here's the link to the song list for the Indie and Pop station that will be in Sims 3 Seasons for those who want to see the songs. http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?blogid=460743

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Nov 2012, 19:18

This is gonna be a great birthday present.... I cant wait!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Nov 2012, 20:28

I found this site totally by accident trying to get a copy of Generations. Since then I have gotten the latest 2 expansions, and will be waiting with bated breath for the Seasons expansion. You guys are AWESOMESAUCE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2012, 21:51

I am so pumped for this. Thunder is going to be sexy, and diving boards are going to be amazing. THANKS GUYS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 17:27

Yay It's really a birthday present my B Day is in 23th Of November well thank's alot Admin and Lady Eidie and everyone ! for the great present

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 17:37

yay! 4 more days until Seasons comes out + what time Admin needs to get it up on the site = Happy simmers downloading and playing Seasons!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 21:49

Holy crap It's out tommorow. Hammertime
of course it will take few more days for it to be released on this Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 03:20

YES!!!!! I LOVE this forum/website. All my Sim needs are satisfied here. You guys are AMAZING!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 07:40

3 more days XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 10:09

2 more days for the USA,
4 more days for Europe!~

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 13:07

xjessyx wrote:3 more days XD
omg jessyx! i remember you from the ts3 forums! Razz im glad i have someone else here to share my secrets.. but i might buy seasons this time around..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 13:12

ALSO, people apparently already have this game. is that gonna make us have it faster?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 13:48

is it out where can we download it from ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 13:50

spacewalker wrote:is it out where can we download it from ?
its out like people have already bought it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Nov 2012, 15:01

raelaroux wrote:

It isn't supposed to be out at all until Monday. People may have pre-ordered it, but they can't possibly be playing it. Not yet.

I certainly wouldn't trust any torrents that may be out there already.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 15:25

Lady ElDi wrote:
raelaroux wrote:

It isn't supposed to be out at all until Monday. People may have pre-ordered it, but they can't possibly be playing it. Not yet.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/608158.page
people have it already. some stores were actually selling it early by accident, i assume thats how they have it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 00:59

@raelaroux yay! And buying this time? hum, I would, but I'm broke, like usual when eps and sps comes out, so I'll be downloading. But I think I may slow my roll and wait for the limited edition this time... maybe.. if I can Smile

raelaroux wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
raelaroux wrote:

people have it already. some stores were actually selling it early by accident, i assume thats how they have it.

I know on the forums that one person said that they went to a military store (or something military) and they already had it on the shelves. She told them that it wasn't supposed to be out till Monday and they took it off the shelves. Then they were posting pics of a girl in Russia who already has it, but I dunno how she got the copy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 01:01

xjessyx wrote:@raelaroux yay! And buying this time? hum, I would, but I'm broke, like usual when eps and sps comes out, so I'll be downloading. But I think I may slow my roll and wait for the limited edition this time... maybe.. if I can Smile

raelaroux wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
raelaroux wrote:

I know on the forums that one person said that they went to a military store (or something military) and they already had it on the shelves. She told them that it wasn't supposed to be out till Monday and they took it off the shelves. Then they were posting pics of a girl in Russia who already has it, but I dunno how she got the copy.

yeah i read that thread. i wouldnt have said anything.. i wouldnt have realized. WhatDidUJustCallMe? i guess that happened to other people and they just didnt say anything. WhatDidUJustCallMe? its not really a bad thing no to thell them, they still make the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top