Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sauna and Massage Table crashed my save! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sauna and Massage Table crashed my save! [SOLVED] Empty Sauna and Massage Table crashed my save! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2012, 18:46

Hello games4theworld!

I recently downloaded Sunlit Tides from your MediaFire account and I installed it but never played in the actual town. Thing is when I tried to use the Sauna and Massage table that come with the Deluxe Edition, I placed it on the lot and all worked good, until I tried to save my game and exit... It took forever to save (30 mins) and it never did actually cause it said The Sims 3 has stopped working. Then I try to back up my save (went to EA folder under saves and I renamed the sims3.backup file to just Sims3 and the actual save I added a .old in the end) But when I try to load the game is crashes saying The Sims 3 has stopped working.
I can play with the game still cause I tried to enter Bridgeport and start a new game and it works just fine.

And I installed the latest fix for the Store Items and placed the files in the appropriate folder as said in the guide...

So any ideas to why the sauna and the massage table crushed my save?
And now, I probably need to delete my saved game since I can't access it, right?

PS: I do run a lot of Store Iteams downloaded from your MediaFire account and still the game worked until now, so it must be the Sauna and Massage table

Back to top Go down

Sauna and Massage Table crashed my save! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sauna and Massage Table crashed my save! [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 30 Aug 2012, 20:06

Hello,

Try this, please:

1. Completely remove the Sauna and the Massage Table from your game.
2. Re-download and re-install the Sauna and the Massage Table here: http://www.mediafire.com/?qff8l7c5vj1higg
3. After they finished installing, re-download and re-apply the Store Fixes here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ikjz65u5ljcscub
4. Let us know how it went. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sauna and Massage Table crashed my save! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sauna and Massage Table crashed my save! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2012, 20:58

I deleted the Sims3.pack from downloads and uninstalled it from the launcher. MY save game still crushes though... Isn't there a way to fix it? And as for re-downloading, I am kinda scared to do it cause it may kill my other save too if I place the items there :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 30 Aug 2012, 21:18

Hello,

You can always backup your savegames: http://games4theworld.org/sims3faq.html#how_to_backup_savegames
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2012, 21:30

Yes but the one I had must already be corrupted because when I try to enter it, the game crushes. I will re-download and re-install the content and the fix tomorrow and try them out on a new game, so if it crushes again I won't be losing my other which I have been playing for weeks.

I will post here to let you know how it went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 30 Aug 2012, 21:35

Hello,

Please do!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Aug 2012, 22:29

Okay, the tip seems to be working!! I will do some more testing and let you know, but I played for about 30 mins and saved my game while I had used the sauna and the massage table, tried them both, and it's all good now. I will play some more tomorrow and use them again and if it's still okay, I will post here. So don't close the thread yet please, I'll report back tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 31 Aug 2012, 22:44

Hello,

Ok, good luck!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Sep 2012, 14:34

All right guys everything's working fine with the Sauna and the Massage table now! Thank you for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 02 Sep 2012, 14:46

Hello,

That's great news!
I hope you enjoy playing the game and remember: you know where to find us if you need any kind of assistance! Sauna and Massage Table crashed my save! [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top