Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Sims 3 . . Game is saying I have to purchase town?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to Sims 3 . . Game is saying I have to purchase town? Empty New to Sims 3 . . Game is saying I have to purchase town?

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 19:55

I have installed Generations and it's asking me to purchase the towns in order to play?

Back to top Go down

New to Sims 3 . . Game is saying I have to purchase town? Empty Re: New to Sims 3 . . Game is saying I have to purchase town?

Post by Admin Thu 01 Nov 2012, 21:51

//MOVED
Hello there,

What...
Can you please post a screenshot of that?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

New to Sims 3 . . Game is saying I have to purchase town? Empty Re: New to Sims 3 . . Game is saying I have to purchase town?

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 22:04

It says I have to purchase this "world" to play them and gives me a buy link. I tried to hit printscreen to capture it but it didn't work. Like I said I'm new to this so it's probably nothing but I have installed Generations and Supernatural, they're both working, but is it normal to be offered 2 towns to play and the rest I have to buy?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 01 Nov 2012, 22:25

It's very normal, actually. Go into your options (through the same button you'd choose to save and exit through) and turn off the in game store. Having that enabled can cause problems later on, anyways. And G4TW offers all the sims 3 store items for free here. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 22:41

When I add all of these extra packages like generations and all, am i playing with all of them at once, or am i playing a different game for each icon it puts on my desktop?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Nov 2012, 08:52

Sure you play all of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 02 Nov 2012, 16:30

Yep! The game just loads the most recently released ep's logo screen when it's started up. It'd take forever if it flashed through all of them. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top