Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S3PE: Mods that shouldn't combine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S3PE: Mods that shouldn't combine? Empty S3PE: Mods that shouldn't combine?

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 07:25

Hi all, may I know what mods that shouldn't combine with S3PE? (Umm is this question allowed in this thread? :newfag: )

Back to top Go down

S3PE: Mods that shouldn't combine? Empty Re: S3PE: Mods that shouldn't combine?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:44

Hello,

Sure you can ask any sims related question you want.

Combining mods isn't recommended at all. It usually won't cause problems but you'd have to do it again every time a new patch comes out. Most mods can be combined however and if they're only small and make minor changes you could do that. I wouldn't, for example, combine something like awesomemod.
Before you try though, make sure none of the mods you combine are conflicting. And always backup your mods folder before doing something like this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 17:09

Thanks for the advice, I just merge the mods for CAS only and... wow it makes big difference than un-merge! Faster than before (even the load of clothes on CAS is faster than before!) Hammertime

Oh and another question, I have problem with my Sims 3 when I connect with internet. Suddenly at middle game it stopped working. But if I disconnect the internet, my Sims work normally. May I know whats the affection of internet with Sims 3? Question

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Nov 2012, 10:18

Hello,

It's possible that your game crashes when it's posting something to your wall like, a badge you've earned or a memory you're sharing.

You may merge all your objects, casparts, patterns etc. It's mods that alter gameplay that aren't recommended for merging.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 10:24

Sorry but I never do that thing on my Sims 3, I don't know why everytime I connect my laptop (high-end thought) with internet, the RAM (my ram is 4 GB) took 70% and lagging and in the middle game it stopped working. (but other game like Skyrim is fine on me Wat. )

May I know what kind of mods that alter the gameplay? Question

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Nov 2012, 10:50

Hello,

It's possible that other programs in the background are using your internet connection, for example to search for updates.

Personally, I use a number of mods from this creator. Some of these change something about gameplay. For example the Traveler mod, it allows you to change who is allowed to travel, with the mod you can bring your pets, babies, toddlers and pregnant sims. It also allows you to use all neighbourhoods as vacation world, and it allows you to live in one of the vacationworlds.
Another, simpler mod I use allows every sim the "clean house" interaction that normally only sims with the "neat" trait have.

Other people use sliders in CAS for more options when you create your household or mods that allow you to put more clutter on surfaces or use the surface of the bay window to put plants and small items on.
Another popular mod is "nomosaic" that removes the blur on sims that use the toilet, bath or shower.

There are a lot of different types of mods. What kind of changes would you be interested in?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top