Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Play after installing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Play after installing Empty Can't Play after installing

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2012, 21:20

Well, im starting to be sick of this. I already installed and uninstalled a ton of times as in the manual says.

The last time i tried it: First i Downloaded The sims 3 and installed it. Then Seasons. When i installed seasons, the game autoupdated to the latest patch (i also tried installing the manual patch after that, but it says the game has already the latest version). After installing i opened the #crack file of the ultimate fix. i cut and pasted it the .exe and the .dll files on the BIN file of the Base game's file (in spanish: Archivos de programa/Electronic Arts/ Los sims 3/ Game/Bin.

It appeared an error "Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb"

In another sims crack website i read that changing the Default.ini GameVersion = 1.42.130.019001 to GameVersion = 1.42.130.019017 may work.

I didnt with both seasons game file and base game file. it worked... at half. now the game says that the game license is outdated.

If i change the version back to 002 or 001, the game once again says that theres a service initialization failed.

WTF did i do wrong? i tried a lot of things to make it work, such as coping also the "TS3.exe" file to the base game. it doesn't work, the game launches another error if i try to open the game from that .exe.

Im starting to get pissed off because i already downloaded like 5-6 times ALL the expansion packs, because when i install them i have to erase the installers because i don't have enough hard drive disk.

Back to top Go down

Can't Play after installing Empty Re: Can't Play after installing

Post by Admin Wed 28 Nov 2012, 20:52

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Please RE-DO step 2 to 4 and re-download the the Ultimate Fix here (You may use your previously downloaded manual patch for version 1.42): https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Even if you already did so, please do again now. Also, if the patch says you're already on version 1.42, just click "Yes" and re-patch the game.

After doing so, try to start the game via the launcher. It probably gives the "Error during startup "error, right? If yes, please do as follows: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6052-error-during-startup-see-log-for-more-details-fix

Let us know the result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)