Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start Sims 3 base game or outdoor living..pleassee HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start Sims 3 base game or outdoor living..pleassee HELP Empty Unable to start Sims 3 base game or outdoor living..pleassee HELP

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 19:16

hi i downloaded the sims 3 out door living stuff i tried to install then i found out i had to install sims 3 base game first so i did andddd i downloaded that fix....so now alllllllll i wanna do is play Sims 3 ..and i can't i installed the base game and when i tried to play a pop up ..pops sayin : Unable to start game
no video graphics card detected. please check your system hardware.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAAAN!!!!! what am i supposed to doooooooo pleaseeee helpppp...i'm on a DELL laptop an inspiron mini...does that help u to fix my problem?? Sad

Back to top Go down

Unable to start Sims 3 base game or outdoor living..pleassee HELP Empty Re: Unable to start Sims 3 base game or outdoor living..pleassee HELP

Post by Narong30 Mon 04 Apr 2011, 15:05

qwertyuiop wrote:hi i downloaded the sims 3 out door living stuff i tried to install then i found out i had to install sims 3 base game first so i did andddd i downloaded that fix....so now alllllllll i wanna do is play Sims 3 ..and i can't i installed the base game and when i tried to play a pop up ..pops sayin : Unable to start game
no video graphics card detected. please check your system hardware.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAAAN!!!!! what am i supposed to doooooooo pleaseeee helpppp...i'm on a DELL laptop an inspiron mini...does that help u to fix my problem?? Sad

Hello,

I suggest you to test your system if it meet the minimum requirement. Please follow this simple step:

1) Go to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ (In your broweser)
2) And then select the game you want test. Example The Sims 3
3) Finally click the "Can You Run It" button.

It'll take few minute to detect and test your system. And it'll ask you to download one file. Just download it.
After that, it'll show you the result.

Thank you.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to start Sims 3 base game or outdoor living..pleassee HELP Empty Re: Unable to start Sims 3 base game or outdoor living..pleassee HELP

Post by Admin Mon 04 Apr 2011, 18:18

Hello,

And be sure to update your graphic card's drivers to the latest version and then restart your PC.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 16:26

and how to do that exactly??!! what is my graphic's card drivers!!!! nd how to update it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 05 Apr 2011, 16:36

qwertyuiop wrote:and how to do that exactly??!! what is my graphic's card drivers!!!! nd how to update it?
Hello,

If you can tell me which Graphic Card model you have, I can send you the links to the correct driver.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 17:36

well i don't know exactly i'm 15 ! Sad well i tried the link Narong 30 gave me '' http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ nd it said failed Sad the problem was with the CPU and the CPU speed the rest are all passed ... i'm on a laptop.. i don't get it Sad i don't know whatt to doo.. look here it is i copied and pasted the two problems..

The Sims 3
System Requirements Lab Analysis

Sorry, your computer does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product. Please review the details below for more information.

Minimum

CPU
Minimum: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista/7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent [If built-in graphics chipsets then 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent.]
You Have: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N450 @ 1.66GHz
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your CPU does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.

CPU Speed
Minimum: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista/7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent [If built-in graphics chipsets then 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent.]
You Have: 1.7 GHz
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your CPU Speed does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.

Last edited by qwertyuiop on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 17:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot soomethin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Tue 05 Apr 2011, 17:44

qwertyuiop wrote:well i don't know exactly i'm 15 ! Sad well i tried the link Narong 30 gave me '' http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ nd it said failed Sad the problem was with the CPU and the CPU speed the rest are all passed ... i'm on a laptop.. i don't get it Sad i don't know whatt to doo.. look here it is i copied and pasted the two problems..

The Sims 3

Sorry, your computer does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product. Please review the details below for more information.

Minimum

CPU
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your CPU does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.

CPU Speed
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your CPU Speed does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.

Hi,

There is nothing we can do unless you can upgrade you system. But your notebook is small one. And it really not suitable for gaming purpose. So I suggest you to get a desktop. And I wish you can get one Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 05 Apr 2011, 18:49

qwertyuiop wrote:well i don't know exactly i'm 15 ! Sad well i tried the link Narong 30 gave me '' http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ nd it said failed Sad the problem was with the CPU and the CPU speed the rest are all passed ... i'm on a laptop.. i don't get it Sad i don't know whatt to doo.. look here it is i copied and pasted the two problems..

The Sims 3

Minimum

CPU

CPU Speed
Hello,

Yes, looks like a Netbook. These aren't very powerful and really shouldn't be used for gaming; usually only gaming, mail, messenger etc.
I think this is causing the error. Even if you can start the game, I don't think you're able to play on lowest settings, although you can try.

Please send me the System Requirement Lab's result for your Graphic Card too.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2011, 15:56

and how to do that again Very Happy!! the System Requirement Lab's result for my Graphic Card....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 06 Apr 2011, 17:10

Hello,

Could you send me a screenshot of the results?
Just run this test and then take a screenshot of the results: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top