Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 15 Empty Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin Wed 03 Jul 2013, 21:31

First topic message reminder :

Update: 
We have abandoned the old "games4theworld.org" site, though as long as it is still online you can use it to grab some (store) items for The Sims 3. In the meantime, here is an alternative source for individual store items:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34210-all-games4theworld-individual-the-sims-3-store-items

And here a torrent for the complete store collection:

-You can now also report your problems with our Download Server quickly via: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/report-a-problem.html -

Hello everyone,

The moment you've all been waiting for: we've finally released our MediaFire alternative, in the form of a completely new website: www.games4theworlddownloads.org
As you might have noticed already, this website is still work-in-progess, meaning that a lot of pages and some download links are still missing. We decided to do a beta release, so you guys could give us feedback on how to improve it. We'll be adding the missing pages and download links over time, so be sure to check back daily.

In this topic we'll gather all your feedback and - if possible - implement the new feature(s) in the next website update. Please also let us know about the download speed and the page loading speed.
So please keep the feedback coming!

Exclamation In order to make things easier, please do provide a link to the page and a screenshot of the problem, if possible.

Known problems/improvements:

- Overall layout is too wide for some computer screens (Let us know how it looks on your screen and include your resolution/screen size!)
FIXED!
- Add a "Back to top" button
FIXED! (Thank you for the image, Lady ElDi!)
- December 2011 page will be fixed soon
FIXED!
- Host images on own server, instead of linking to other websites (E.g. ServImg)
FIXED!
- Change menu style (And colour, if needed)
FIXED!
- Change line height + font size
FIXED!

- Banner broken on this page. FIXED!
- Some split files broken? See this post. (this set, for example) FIXED!
- Being more specific about file format, see this post. FIXED!
- HJ split guide requested. FIXED! (Got rid of all the split files)
This set fails to install. FIXED!
- Adding a "limited edition stuff" category. FIXED!
- Making banners "fit to scale", if possible. See this post. FIXED!
- Some links are broken, see this post. FIXED! (Use a different browser, for example Google Chrome - See yellow warning on homepage)
- More broken links, see this post.
FIXED!

- Line-height should be increased on some pages FIXED!
- Add "COMPLETE year" downloads, to download everything from a specific year at once (Will be added once the website is finished)
- Disable Mac elastic scrolling, see:

Code:
<script>
document.addEventListener(
  'touchmove',
  function(e) {
    e.preventDefault();
  },
  false
);

IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK, PLEASE COLLECT ALL YOUR FEEDBACK FIRST AND THEN POST EVERYTHING AT ONCE, instead of making a new post for every piece of feedback. Thank you!

Last edited by Admin on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 16:36; edited 16 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 15 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jan 2014, 04:00

Thank you for your hard work Very Happy
So some download files are missing. I hope you can fix that soon. Because some venues that interest me are missing Sad

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 15 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan 2014, 23:28

I'd just like to say that the store fix ended up causing problems in my game.  A large portion of sound effects are missing and I still don't have the store items that were supposed to come with the gold version of Roaring Heights.  No issues with mods or CC.  Any clue what's going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 17 Jan 2014, 08:30

applesnraisins wrote:I'd just like to say that the store fix ended up causing problems in my game.  A large portion of sound effects are missing and I still don't have the store items that were supposed to come with the gold version of Roaring Heights.  No issues with mods or CC.  Any clue what's going on?

The current store fix may fix some problems, but might not resolve others.

If the store item you are talking about is Boardwalk Set, it's not included in the Gold Edition because it's a seperated store item. Please download Boardwalk Set here: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/LF/BoardwalkSET.rar .

Have fun!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 17 Jan 2014, 21:52

Hello there,

I'm going to update the Store Fixes within 1 hour. I'll update the Ultimate Fix first. Stay tuned. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 05:00

Okay, I've found some bad links in this new download server.

The Sims 2 Section:
1. 403 Forbidden:
http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts2/ts2-store/#_Installation_Guide.txt

2. Not sure if I should report this or not but these links doesn't work with IDM but does work if download it through browser.
http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts2/ts2-store/Clothing.rar
http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts2/ts2-store/Hair.rar

I will report more when I've found out more, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 18 Jan 2014, 13:37

zeus44 wrote:Okay, I've found some bad links in this new download server.

The Sims 2 Section:
1. 403 Forbidden:
http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts2/ts2-store/#_Installation_Guide.txt

2. Not sure if I should report this or not but these links doesn't work with IDM but does work if download it through browser.
http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts2/ts2-store/Clothing.rar
http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts2/ts2-store/Hair.rar

I will report more when I've found out more, thanks!
Hello there,

The TS2 downloads should all work fine. I've checked it out and somehow the Installation Guide link was broken. (Even though the file was present on the server)
I've fixed that one, thank you! (Refresh the page or clear your browser's cookies to see the new link)

As for your question about IDM, I honestly don't know, since I've never used any download managers. (Except for JDownloader for specific purposes) You can try JDownloader for a change, if you like.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 01:09

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section but I'm not exactly sure what section this question should be posted to. I'm looking for the Stones Throw Greenhouse Set, I've been searching this website on and off for a few days now and I've found mentions that show it was available here on the old mediafire account the links to that download are no longer working (Folder does not exist). 

I've also searched through the store updates available on the new website but either I've missed it or it's not on there yet. Is it part of the pre-2012 store updates you mentioned are not on there yet? If so do you know when it will be on there or where else I can find it? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Feb 2014, 06:01

Draiath wrote:I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section but I'm not exactly sure what section this question should be posted to. I'm looking for the Stones Throw Greenhouse Set, I've been searching this website on and off for a few days now and I've found mentions that show it was available here on the old mediafire account the links to that download are no longer working (Folder does not exist). 

I've also searched through the store updates available on the new website but either I've missed it or it's not on there yet. Is it part of the pre-2012 store updates you mentioned are not on there yet? If so do you know when it will be on there or where else I can find it? Sad

Please read the opening post in this topic....

Games4TheWorld wrote:As you might have noticed already, this website is still work-in-progess, meaning that a lot of pages and some download links are still missing. We decided to do a beta release, so you guys could give us feedback on how to improve it. We'll be adding the missing pages and download links over time, so be sure to check back daily (...)

This "Stone Throw Greenhouse" hasn't been uploaded yet, and I can't tell you when it (and the other missing items) will be uploaded.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 00:40

I don't want to bother you guys cause I know you're really busy (thank you, thank you, thank you for the new stuff) but the link for Savvy Sellers Collection is broken. I'm getting the following message when I click it:

Not Found

The requested URL /ts3/store-2013/files/october/SavvySellersCollection.Sims3PackSellersCollection.Sims3Pack was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2 Server at www.games4theworlddownloads.org Port 80

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 21 Feb 2014, 19:59

kitty10136 wrote:I don't want to bother you guys cause I know you're really busy (thank you, thank you, thank you for the new stuff) but the link for Savvy Sellers Collection is broken. I'm getting the following message when I click it:

Not Found

The requested URL /ts3/store-2013/files/october/SavvySellersCollection.Sims3PackSellersCollection.Sims3Pack was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hello,

Yes, we have noticed that already. Smile  And the Admin is working on it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 22 Feb 2014, 01:52

kitty10136 wrote:I don't want to bother you guys cause I know you're really busy (thank you, thank you, thank you for the new stuff) but the link for Savvy Sellers Collection is broken. I'm getting the following message when I click it:

Not Found

Lol, this is probably causing the error: "SavvySellersCollection.Sims3PackSellersCollection.Sims3Pack".
I'll fix the link as soon as possible.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Feb 2014, 11:13

Thank you, I was on panic mode for a second.  Very Happy  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Feb 2014, 15:51

kailawaila0303 wrote:Thank you, I was on panic mode for a second.  Very Happy  Very Happy
Hi there,

Until I fix the link, here's the correct link: www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/store-2013/files/october/SavvySellersCollection.Sims3Pack
(If you get a long page of code, just try a different browser)

//EDIT

Link has been fixed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Feb 2014, 19:29

Woohoo! Thanks Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Mar 2014, 22:03

Nothing is showing up in December 2013. I'm not sure if it's broken or if there hasn't been anything added to December 2013 yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 02 Mar 2014, 04:58

mychem97 wrote:Nothing is showing up in December 2013. I'm not sure if it's broken or if there hasn't been anything added to December 2013 yet.

It means the December 2013 stuff hasn't been added yet. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 08:30

Hello, just wanted to pop in and let you know that the Harajuku2Set is missing. When I clicked the download link I got a page saying the url wasn't found. By the way, is that supposed to be the Street Couture Kids and Teens set? Because it shows the adult set even though that one is from March (and already uploaded under the March compilation).

Thank you so much for putting up all this stuff and the hard work you're doing. I thought I'd never be able to get store items since I just don't have the funds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 05 Mar 2014, 18:51

DuosAngel wrote:Hello, just wanted to pop in and let you know that the Harajuku2Set is missing. When I clicked the download link I got a page saying the url wasn't found. By the way, is that supposed to be the Street Couture Kids and Teens set? Because it shows the adult set even though that one is from March (and already uploaded under the March compilation).

Thank you so much for putting up all this stuff and the hard work you're doing. I thought I'd never be able to get store items since I just don't have the funds.
Hi there,

First of all, you're welcome!

Do you mind sending a link to the specific pages and the not-working links? That makes the fixing process easier for me. Razz
Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Mar 2014, 21:53

Admin wrote:Hi there,

Do you mind sending a link to the specific pages and the not-working links? That makes the fixing process easier for me. Razz
Thank you!

Here is the page: April 2011 and here is the error page I get when I click download: 404 Not Found

I also found that the Curiousset has the same problem. Here's the page: January 2011 and the error: 404 Not Found

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Mar 2014, 05:19

so i was wondering if may 2013, december 2012 and december 2013 are uploaded and working for everyone else because when i get to them they have the download link but it is not clickable i have tried it in ie and using google chrome and same thing happens for both... so is it a glitch or are they just not uploaded yet? ty for all ur help

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 06 Mar 2014, 16:36

bond216girl wrote:so i was wondering if may 2013, december 2012 and december 2013 are uploaded and working for everyone else because when i get to them they have the download link but it is not clickable i have tried it in ie and using google chrome and same thing happens for both... so is it a glitch or are they just not uploaded yet? ty for all ur help

These months haven't been uploaded yet ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 06 Mar 2014, 17:54

DuosAngel wrote:
Admin wrote:Hi there,

Thank you!

Here is the page: April 2011 and here is the error page I get when I click download: 404 Not Found

I also found that the Curiousset has the same problem. Here's the page: January 2011 and the error: 404 Not Found
Hello,

Thank you, I'll fix those as soon as possible! Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 15 Empty The mediafire alternative

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 23:53

When will the next update come out, and will it be updated to 2014?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 08 Mar 2014, 20:42

Simzgamers wrote:When will the next update come out, and will it be updated to 2014?
Hello,

We'll add everything eventually, but since the website is still work in progress, random months are added every now and then, until everything is up.
I promised to update the "What's new?" whenever I add a new page, so you can keep track.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Mar 2014, 02:36

Found two more missing/broken links. Both of the Boho sets.

February 2013

BohoVintage1Set

BohoVintage2Set

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 09 Mar 2014, 19:11

DuosAngel wrote:Found two more missing/broken links. Both of the Boho sets.

February 2013

BohoVintage1Set

BohoVintage2Set
Hello,

Thank you very much! I'll fix them within a few hours. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Mar 2014, 15:40

When i go to download a town i click on "Click Here to Download" nothing happens. Then when i click on the mirror it gets to 1% and say temporary error. 
PLZ HELP Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top