Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just downloading/Installing 2 stuff packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just downloading/Installing 2 stuff packs Empty Just downloading/Installing 2 stuff packs

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 05:09

I already have The Sims 3 base game and all expansion packs installed (which were all bought in-store, and not downloaded via torrent or any other site). If I just want to download and install Master Suite stuff + Outdoor Living Stuff from here do I still need to do all of the things listed in the guide if I had gotten base game and expansions from here as well? For instance, do I need to download anything to make sure my game will still update properly from the launcher (since it may recognized that it's not an authorized or official version), get cracks or use the ultimate fix thing?

//EDIT

oops, recognize*

//EDIT

And I would continue using the latest released expansion pack (Seasons) disk to play the game?

Admin edit: Please use the "Edit" button on your post, instead of double-posting. Thank you!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Just downloading/Installing 2 stuff packs Empty Re: Just downloading/Installing 2 stuff packs

Post by Admin Sun 03 Feb 2013, 13:02

Hello,

No, as long as you follow these instructions carefully: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly , you do not need to use any discs to play the game and your game will look just like an original copy.

Side note: if you installed the base game via Origin, the crack goes into this folder instead: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male