Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't play  Empty Can't play

Post by Guest Fri 12 Apr 2013, 23:05

So I can't play sims 3.
I downloaded the university life and pets expansions, worked fine. Then I downloaded the Generations expansion and couldn't enter the game. Like, I didn't even get an error. It would just do nothing. So then I uninstalled generations and tried playing again. Same thing happened, nothing. opening TS3 didn't work, and opening from TS3W didn't work either. Went to sleep after that, figured I'd work with it in the morning. Anyways the next day (today) I installed the generations expansion again and also installed Seasons. This time when I tried to play I could open the game, it would load and I'd come to the screen where i can choose which save to open. And it would load a miniscule amount, then stop loading and then I'd get an error saying that Sims 3 isn't working and it would give me the option to find solutions online or close the game. I tried opening with the launcher and with TS3W and got the same thing.. I don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Can't play  Empty Re: Can't play

Post by invalidusername Sat 13 Apr 2013, 05:17

Did you apply the fix?

Do you have any mods/cc in your game?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top