Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Already applied crack to Sims 3 base game, can I still get expansions to work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Already applied crack to Sims 3 base game, can I still get expansions to work? Empty Already applied crack to Sims 3 base game, can I still get expansions to work?

Post by Guest Sat 13 Apr 2013, 23:26

So I was watching your video > The Sims 3 - Base Game installation video by *Games4theworld* (New one)

And I noticed that at the end of the video, it says that if you plan to install expansions, don't apply the crack.

I have the crack applied to my base game, will expansions still work? Or do I have to take the crack off? I don't know how to do that Sad

Sorry for another question >.<

Back to top Go down

Already applied crack to Sims 3 base game, can I still get expansions to work? Empty Re: Already applied crack to Sims 3 base game, can I still get expansions to work?

Post by invalidusername Sun 14 Apr 2013, 01:39

Expansions will work fine, it's just for installing them all at once, that way you don't have to place multiple cracks. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top