Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashes immediately after starting game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashes immediately after starting game Empty Crashes immediately after starting game

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013, 07:49

So, I have the base game that I bought, downloaded pets, ambitions, supernatural, island paradise, and university life. At first it was saying that pets disc wasn't found so I downloaded the ultimate fix and now as soon as I place my sims and go to play the instant the lot appears with my sims, it freezes and I get a message saying that the sims has to close. I don't know what to do, please help!

Back to top Go down

Crashes immediately after starting game Empty Re: Crashes immediately after starting game

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:18

Please try this topic.

Back to top Go down

Crashes immediately after starting game Empty Problems

Post by Guest Fri 18 Oct 2013, 17:47

devilonurback wrote:So, I have the base game that I bought, downloaded pets, ambitions, supernatural, island paradise, and university life. At first it was saying that pets disc wasn't found so I downloaded the ultimate fix and now as soon as I place my sims and go to play the instant the lot appears with my sims, it freezes and I get a message saying that the sims has to close. I don't know what to do, please help!
I have found myself the the issue is University life....mine gets started and crashes 1 min into the start of the game always. thats because of university life.....i have yet to find out why or how to fix this issue....each time i had to uninstall university life and also reinstall sims 3 base game each time cause of university life. i have the majority of the major expansions...but all the stuff packs though. and it only happens with university life and that only. it's always the same timing to....in 1 min of entering my world it crashes.....i have tried saving the game before it happens and even tried making a new family.....same thing happens each time....always in that 1 min it crashes

Back to top Go down

Crashes immediately after starting game Empty Re: Crashes immediately after starting game

Post by Guest Fri 18 Oct 2013, 17:53

Please wait until the new Ultimate Fix comes out, after which you'll be able to have a fully working game!

Back to top Go down

Crashes immediately after starting game Empty Figured out the real problem

Post by Guest Sat 19 Oct 2013, 03:24

Shamrock wrote:Please wait until the new Ultimate Fix comes out, after which you'll be able to have a fully working game!
ok so...as i said before it crashed when i had installed university life.....well i guess that was not the case...apparently it was cause of my adult dog.....if you have an adult dog in your house...thats what crashes it. cause i tried to make a new family without university life installed.....and i added an adult dog.....and it crashed....and with my original family...the dog had just become an adult to...i just didn't make the connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top