Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem installing the fix in the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

problem installing the fix in the sims 3. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty problem installing the fix in the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 17 Aug 2014, 14:32

First topic message reminder :

hi, 
I've followed all the steps but my game still doesn't work :/ . once the charging part is done, it tells me to create a new town (I lost my towns ... problem installing the fix in the sims 3. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Icon_sad ) and there's nothing I can do problem installing the fix in the sims 3. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Icon_sad. Plus all my game is up to date (as it was said in the tutorial). Can someone help me ? I'm lost right now.

PS : I applied the fix as it was said in the tutorial problem installing the fix in the sims 3. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Icon_smile. I ALSO FOLLOWED  the instructions inside the Ultimate fix .pdf. But I saw in another post that it was not needed to follow these instructions. so what do I do to step back and get rid of what I did wrong.

I tried that https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15765-how-to-recover-saves but it still doesn't work and the menu box is totally empty. 
//EDIT 
I think I used the wrong part of the ultimate fix, which I pasted in the different expansions' files. How can I get back the original files? :/

Back to top Go down

problem installing the fix in the sims 3. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: problem installing the fix in the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 17 Aug 2014, 21:00

Normally, just the Fix: files from the #Crack folder.
Do not use the cracks from the torrents, they are out of date.

Back to top Go down

problem installing the fix in the sims 3. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: problem installing the fix in the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 17 Aug 2014, 21:02

Ok, great! Thanks a bunch for your time Very Happy  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Aug 2014, 21:05

Sure!
I will close this topic, feel free to open a new one if you need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top