Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1103) [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1103) [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1103) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 15:56

First topic message reminder :

Hi, I've just installed Sims 4, everything went smoothly but then when I tried to open the app, it said "the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1103)"
Then, I installed the ultimate fix from the latest version and did as the installation guide said (I've turned off the antivirus), but it still say the same, "the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1103)".
Do you have any idea what is wrong?
FYI, I'm using Windows Vista.
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1103) [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1103) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 08:07

m_vicky87 wrote:Sorry, my english is not quite good so i'll try to explain it again. I've download a pack with all the VisualC files, because the one that is in the _Installer folder of the game it's from the past year. If it's the same problem I had, you need to install all of them. I can't post the link because I'm a new member...try to google it, or search in mycrosoft website.
I think you can just copy the link, and paste here. So you mean, you didn't download the vcredist x86 from the _Installer folder? 
The problem that I have is: I couldn't extract the Game and _Installer folders from ultimate fix into the Sims 4 folder.

Back to top Go down

the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1103) [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1103) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 20:03

kwint wrote:
The problem that I have is: I couldn't extract the Game and _Installer folders from ultimate fix into the Sims 4 folder.

I don't now exactly how works this game version, I've download another with an iso image and installed the game...
I'm not allowed to post external links because i'm a new member, sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 15:43

I had the same error, first E0 popped-up and once it was fixed this E1103 came up...tried everything but nothing helped to fix it so I unistalled the game completely using 'Your Uninstaller' choosing the Super mode + let CCleaner scan the Registry...after all that I turned off Avast and install the game again and played 1-2 days without using the Fix file, just to see how the game is running...everything was fine so then I used the Fix and as I only can install x86 since my computer is Vista 32 bits, (not of the newer ones on the market, even 6 yrs old and that is old in technology terms but as long as I am able to play The Sims, I can live with that :-) I just clicked repair on the x86 existing file and finished those following steps in the fix and the game is running much better than before! No crashes or bugs for about a week Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014, 04:05

lapriestly wrote:I had the same error, first E0 popped-up and once it was fixed this E1103 came up...tried everything but nothing helped to fix it so I unistalled the game completely using 'Your Uninstaller' choosing the Super mode + let CCleaner scan the Registry...after all that I turned off Avast and install the game again and played 1-2 days without using the Fix file, just to see how the game is running...everything was fine so then I used the Fix and as I only can install x86 since my computer is Vista 32 bits, (not of the newer ones on the market, even 6 yrs old and that is old in technology terms but as long as I am able to play The Sims, I can live with that :-) I just clicked repair on the x86 existing file and finished those following steps in the fix and the game is running much better than before! No crashes or bugs for about a week Wink
Hi, thanks to you finally I can play the Sims 4!
I think the problem that I got this error is because of Microsoft Visual C++ 2012&2013. The size is very small which is only 452 kb. Then, I clicked repair for both of them, and I run as administrator, and I can play the game (finally). 
But, I don't think my game is up to date. I've tried to copy again the ultimate fix, but there is still no pool in the game.
Do  you know what happens?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014, 04:13

kwint wrote:Hi, thanks to you finally I can play the Sims 4!
I think the problem that I got this error is because of Microsoft Visual C++ 2012&2013. The size is very small which is only 452 kb. Then, I clicked repair for both of them, and I run as administrator, and I can play the game (finally). 
But, I don't think my game is up to date. I've tried to copy again the ultimate fix, but there is still no pool in the game.
Do  you know what happens?

Hi again! Very Happy

Please, try disabling your antivirus temporarily and then apply the Ultimate Fix again. See if the Pools show up then. 

If they do, then make sure that the install folder is properly added to your antivirus exceptions list. You may enable it after that and check. 

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Nov 2014, 10:48

Hi, yes I've tried several times copying again the ultimate fix and it works!
Thanks, I guess the topic is solved now. 
Thank you so much @SeoY for helping  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Nov 2014, 17:54

kwint wrote:Hi, yes I've tried several times copying again the ultimate fix and it works!
Thanks, I guess the topic is solved now. 
Thank you so much @SeoY for helping  Smile

You're very welcome! Very Happy

Problem solved, topic closed. If you ever need anything else, feel free to open a new one. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top