Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrubs not showing up. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scrubs not showing up. [SOLVED] Empty Scrubs not showing up. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 21:36

I have gtw installed.  I downloaded a mod that unlocks the scrubs but they are not showing up in the game.  I also tried using sims4studio and unlocked them myself and they still are not showing up.  I don't know what I am doing wrong, any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Scrubs not showing up. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Scrubs not showing up. [SOLVED]

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 11 Apr 2015, 02:54

I'm not sure why you need, but if you just want a sim to wear them, click on your sim, click "Change Outfit" and Career 1, if they are a doctor it'll show up. (I'm assuming this is what you mean by scrubs lol)

Try contacting the modder and telling them it doesn't work, see what they suggest. Sorry for my useless advice ^_^

*Edited because I tried the mod* The mod by "Mr S" worked for me, try putting the "Formal" category on. However, you might want to consider running Sims 4 Studio, clicking Ctrl + Shift + C and typing in "restorehumanity" as it shows as the alien shirt and trousers, maybe that's why you couldn't find it?

Last edited by coolcandy3001 on Sat 11 Apr 2015, 03:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I tried the mod.)
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 04:04

Its not showing up at all.  Before I downloaded mr s's mod I downloaded the scrubs from modsthesims and they didn't show up in cas.  I have not tried clicking the sim, I wanted them in cas as I was creating my sim.  I did run restorehumanity on the studio, thanks for the tip.  The same creator also unlocked the hospital gown and that shows up.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 11 Apr 2015, 04:13

Jadeskyee wrote:Its not showing up at all.  Before I downloaded mr s's mod I downloaded the scrubs from modsthesims and they didn't show up in cas.  I have not tried clicking the sim, I wanted them in cas as I was creating my sim.  I did run restorehumanity on the studio, thanks for the tip.  The same creator also unlocked the hospital gown and that shows up.
Sorry, I don't know then. Is it showing up on the start menu when it listed all your CC?
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 04:28

Yes it does show up as listed.  I tried using this  mod and everything shows up except the scrubs, its really weird.  I have those scrubs from mr s, those are a recolor of a top from outdoor retreat, those show up.  Thanks for your help.
EDIT~ Ok, I figured it out.  I enabled t-shirt and pants in the studio and now they show up, thanks for your help. Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top