Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Origin is Curently not running" Error after updating to Get Together

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Origin is Curently not running" Error after updating to Get Together Empty "Origin is Curently not running" Error after updating to Get Together

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 19:16

i just installed The Sims 4 today and i havent really played it, just made some character, then i update the game one by one step by step from Get To Work, the first update was a success, the game run, then after i paste the Get Together update, the error message came out, can anybody help me with this?? im using macbookpro retina 2015, using Wineskin to play, please help!

Back to top Go down

"Origin is Curently not running" Error after updating to Get Together Empty Re: "Origin is Curently not running" Error after updating to Get Together

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 19:24

Hi and welcome to the forum!  Very Happy

Unfortunately I rarely see any Mac users here. Try taking a look at this thread here. Alternatively you can look under the Mac section and see if there's a similar thread/fix. 

Back to top Go down

"Origin is Curently not running" Error after updating to Get Together Empty Re: "Origin is Curently not running" Error after updating to Get Together

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 19:30

The Game didnt start at all you see, the other thread still got the game running but in error, mine doesnt start, only got those error message

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 14:51

Hi!

I'm sorry to say that there's not much help/solution known for Mac users. You can take a look at this thread here or here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top