Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Expansions don't show up in game/Origin Error [SOLVED!!!!!!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Expansions don't show up in game/Origin Error [SOLVED!!!!!!!] Empty The Sims 4 - Expansions don't show up in game/Origin Error [SOLVED!!!!!!!]

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 17:23

Hello everybody,
I've downloaded The Sims 4 and The Sims 4:Get To Work from this site and setup well,game is working well either (When Origin is offline mode.I didn't try in online mode).But.. as always every Sims game,i have a problem.Expansion packs don't show up in game.I've tried close Origin but if i close Origin,game isn't working.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-error-fix

I've read this thread.I've just did Windows Defender thing, and it didn't work.When i close Origin it gives same error and game isnt working.
My antivirus program is Avira so i didn't try other solutions.

What should i do guys?

Last edited by Brofist on Wed 17 Jun 2015, 11:24; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Expansions don't show up in game/Origin Error [SOLVED!!!!!!!] Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Expansions don't show up in game/Origin Error [SOLVED!!!!!!!]

Post by coolcandy3001 Sun 24 May 2015, 19:24

Are you sure Origin isn't running in your processes?
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Expansions don't show up in game/Origin Error [SOLVED!!!!!!!] Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Expansions don't show up in game/Origin Error [SOLVED!!!!!!!]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 May 2015, 23:55

Brofist wrote:Hello everybody,

(...)

I've read this thread.I've just did Windows Defender thing, and it didn't work.When i close Origin it gives same error and game isnt working.
My antivirus program is Avira so i didn't try other solutions.

What should i do guys?

//MOVED

Hello,

It is your resonsibility to not only figure out what kind of security software you have installed on your computer, but also how to "deal" with these programs. As with all these other issues, something in your system is blocking the crack of the game. That can either be Avira (or its integrated firewall - if it's the "Pro"-version), or any other stuff that you may have installed.

I know this procedure here is a pain to do:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

But in the end, that's what it all boils down to. The game works like a charm for me, all other team members and many other people too. 

Take your time for looking through your computer. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 04:04

Maybe you downloaded it in the ultimate fix website. it doesn't include the get to work there. try downloading it here: games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 13:12

coolcandy3001 wrote:Are you sure Origin isn't running in your processes?

Yes but it gave unable to start error when i closed Origin.So i can't open the game without Origin.
Thank you for reply.  Surprised

Keyenpeydee wrote:Maybe you downloaded it in the ultimate fix website. it doesn't include the get to work there. try downloading it here: games4theworld.org   

No,i didn't use ultimate fix and i've already downloaded it from there.
Thank you for reply. Surprised

Carlos wrote:

//MOVED

Hello,

It is your resonsibility to not only figure out what kind of security software you have installed on your computer, but also how to "deal" with these programs. As with all these other issues, something in your system is blocking the crack of the game. That can either be Avira (or its integrated firewall - if it's the "Pro"-version), or any other stuff that you may have installed.

I know this procedure here is a pain to do:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

But in the end, that's what it all boils down to. The game works like a charm for me, all other team members and many other people too. 

Take your time for looking through your computer. Good luck !

Okay i'm gonna try it.I think the best solution is formatting computer  Very Happy but i don't wanna think about that right now.
At first, i'm gonna change my antivirus to Avast,reinstall game and redo all steps in that topic.And i'll see what happens Very Happy I'll let you know.
Thank you for reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 May 2015, 12:59

I've tried firewall and exceptions list but it didn't work.Also, i'm using newest Ultimate Fix.I can't open the game without Origin.

The Sims 4 - Expansions don't show up in game/Origin Error [SOLVED!!!!!!!] RpMi8Os

So DLC's didn't show up in offline mode too.Seriously,how do i get rid of that Origin thing guys?  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 01 Jun 2015, 20:36

I don't like suggesting it, but still: there is something on your computer that blocks the crack of the game. If you really cannot find out what it is, you could try formatting your hard-drive, or try a "system restore" if you are on Windows 8.

That's all I can tell, sorry. :\
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jun 2015, 20:09

Thanks Carlos but  i've formatted my pc,installed The Sims 4 and Get To Work Reloaded.And i used ultimate fix and nothing changes... still same error.I guess i can not play this game  FUU!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jun 2015, 20:37

Brofist wrote:Thanks Carlos but  i've formatted my pc,installed The Sims 4 and Get To Work Reloaded.And i used ultimate fix and nothing changes... still same error.I guess i can not play this game  FUU!

If you just formatted the PC, feel free to check out the forum's chatbox (at the top of the forum's main page), when you see me online there - not today though, but sometime else. I will then try and help you via TeamViewer. It hopefully shouldn't be a big deal, now that you formatted the computer.

//EDIT

In the meantime, read the part about TeamViewer, here:
https://games4theworld.org/contact.html
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2015, 11:22

Carlos thank you so much for all your help!! but,finally i can open the game without Origin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recovered my system with PC backup software,Acronis True Image.I didn't do Windows Defender thing,and my antivirus is still Avira.**I DIDN'T INSTALL ORIGIN**I installed The Sims 4 Reloaded and Get To Work Reloaded versions and Luxury Stuff update.And then i applied Ultimate Fix crack and the game opened without Origin!!!!

And here's screen:

The Sims 4 - Expansions don't show up in game/Origin Error [SOLVED!!!!!!!] 2qb7wom
Note:This might sound ridiculous but who knows; if i install Origin maybe i'll get unable to start error.Maybe some Origin files/virus blocked the crack or other kind of virusses blocked the crack or maybe antivirus... but for me it may be related with Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 02:19

Brofist wrote:Carlos thank you so much for all your help!! but,finally i can open the game without Origin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recovered my system with PC backup software,Acronis True Image.I didn't do Windows Defender thing,and my antivirus is still Avira.**I DIDN'T INSTALL ORIGIN**I installed The Sims 4 Reloaded and Get To Work Reloaded versions and Luxury Stuff update.And then i applied Ultimate Fix crack and the game opened without Origin!!!!

Note:This might sound ridiculous but who knows; if i install Origin maybe i'll get unable to start error.Maybe some Origin files/virus blocked the crack or other kind of virusses blocked the crack or maybe antivirus... but for me it may be related with Origin.

Good to hear that ! Smile  I assume you are using Windows 8 ? Because the system restore in Windows 8 will remove all installed applications (programs/software), but will keep all remaining personal files. So yes, that may help too.

To my knowledge, it doesn't matter whehter or not you have Origin installed, as people can get the error either way (with or without Origin).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top