Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 Empty How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 15:48

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

(My English isn't so perfect, but I will try to explain you Very Happy)

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

- Google Chrome installed

Let's begin!

1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 Captur10

2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.

3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.

4) When the new page loaded,  press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 Captur10

5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)

6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box

7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad)

❤Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: also take note of the post here, which uses videos/.gifs for illustrating certain points of the guide.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by WhitePath on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 17:39

The Sims Plumbob 1 Thanks for this tutorial , work perfectly for me :newfag:

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 17:40

wow!!!! AMAZING!!! i'll try this one hope it works Smile)))))))))))))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 02:24

So I was able to download it easily, and after I place it in downloads it does in fact show up in my downloads folder in the Launcher, but when I go to install it, it just won't work. It always says the installation failed, and that I should check if I have the up-to-date patch. I do. I used the ultimate fix from this site.
Recently I was able to upload the entire store content up until December '12, and it worked like a charm, but I can't get things from the exchange to install.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

EDIT: I just saw the decrapify thread and am going to try that first.

Okay I know what my issue is now, but I have no way to fix it. I'm running a Mac and can't decrapify my own sims3packs. I have no access to a PC, is there anyone who can decrapify a single sims3pack for me? There's just one thing I want from the exchange, and I could careless about the rest right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 12:31

It works for me fantastically! Has anyone tried it on the whole set, though? I don't know what word I should type in the searching box because Sims3Pack doesn't work...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 08 Feb 2013, 21:03

HellOnHeels wrote:So I was able to download it easily, and after I place it in downloads it does in fact show up in my downloads folder in the Launcher, but when I go to install it, it just won't work. It always says the installation failed, and that I should check if I have the up-to-date patch. I do. I used the ultimate fix from this site.
Recently I was able to upload the entire store content up until December '12, and it worked like a charm, but I can't get things from the exchange to install.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

EDIT: I just saw the decrapify thread and am going to try that first.

Okay I know what my issue is now, but I have no way to fix it. I'm running a Mac and can't decrapify my own sims3packs. I have no access to a PC, is there anyone who can decrapify a single sims3pack for me? There's just one thing I want from the exchange, and I could careless about the rest right now.
Hello,

Oh, that sucks. Feel free to send them to Games4theworld@hotmail.com and request the decrapified versions.

Sandrate wrote:It works for me fantastically! Has anyone tried it on the whole set, though? I don't know what word I should type in the searching box because Sims3Pack doesn't work...
Can you link to the item(s) you're trying to download, please?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 08 Feb 2013, 21:36

Hello,

Those are not "Exchange" items, unfortunately. They are "Store" items.
We upload all monthly updated "Store Updates" to our official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4
You'll find other cool The Sims 3 stuff on there too.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 Empty help!!!!

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 18:26

WhitePath wrote:Hello!

(My English isn't so perfect, but I will try to explain you Very Happy)

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

- Google Chrome installed

Let's begin!

1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download

2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.

3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.

4) When the new page loaded, press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)

6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box

7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad )

I love you Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2013, 14:47

totalninja124 wrote:Ummmm i paste the link i get with the Sims3Pack but i always come up with this page:

I cant use pics or urls yet so here is the page is words

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is org.apache.tiles.TilesException: ServletException including path '/WEB-INF/jsp/layouts/blankLayout.jsp'.
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:583)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:501)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RewrittenUrl.doRewrite(RewrittenUrl.java:176)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:728)
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:96)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
com.ea.sims3.management.TracerFilter.doFilter(TracerFilter.java:26)
root cause

org.apache.tiles.TilesException: ServletException including path '/WEB-INF/jsp/layouts/blankLayout.jsp'.
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:614)
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:246)
org.springframework.web.servlet.view.tiles2.TilesView.renderMergedOutputModel(TilesView.java:75)
com.ea.sims3.web.view.TilesView.renderMergedOutputModel(TilesView.java:18)
org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(AbstractView.java:252)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1173)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:901)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:809)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:571)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:501)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:728)
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:96)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
root cause

org.apache.tiles.util.TilesIOException: ServletException including path '/WEB-INF/jsp/layouts/blankLayout.jsp'.
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.wrapServletException(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:298)
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.forward(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:200)
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.dispatch(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:179)
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:606)
org.springframework.web.servlet.view.tiles2.TilesView.renderMergedOutputModel(TilesView.java:75)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1173)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:901)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:809)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:571)
root cause

java.lang.IllegalStateException: getOutputStream() has already been called for this response
org.apache.catalina.connector.Response.getWriter(Response.java:607)
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.getWriter(ResponseFacade.java:196)
javax.servlet.ServletResponseWrapper.getWriter(ServletResponseWrapper.java:112)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspWriterImpl.initOut(JspWriterImpl.java:125)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspWriterImpl.flushBuffer(JspWriterImpl.java:118)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.release(PageContextImpl.java:179)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl.internalReleasePageContext(JspFactoryImpl.java:116)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl.releasePageContext(JspFactoryImpl.java:76)
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.layouts.blankLayout_jsp._jspService(blankLayout_jsp.java:93)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:331)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:329)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.forward(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:198)
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.dispatch(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:179)
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:606)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.26 logs.

Apache Tomcat/5.5.26

the link i use is http.://llnw.thesims3.com/5711761.Sims3Pack
can someone help me please

I get the same thing...

Any Solution for this? How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Feb 2013, 11:01

Be the way I tried to do this with Firefox and it worked as well, so you can use Firefox as well. I'm pretty sure this wasn't in Firefox before so you may want to update it. And the Page Source loads A LOT faster than in Chrome. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 20:38

Doesn't work for me unfortunately =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 15:38

Mad Spectre wrote:Seems like it doesn't work anymore. When searching in the page source it can't find Sims3Pack.

Edit:
Of course right after I post this, I found out my problem. It was pulling the source of pages from my other open instances of chrome. All fixed, and thank you.

I don't understand, how did you do to fix this ? Because i can't find Sims3Pack either! And i opened nothing else but this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2013, 19:00

could you somehow do this with create a world?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 14 Mar 2013, 20:50

caitlinthesimmer24 wrote:could you somehow do this with create a world?
Hello there,

Check this out: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7423-download-link-for-the-create-a-world-tool
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Apr 2013, 01:16

I had the feeling you could download from there like that, but I wasn't smart enough to search for the sims3pack! Thank you SO much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 14:37

hi i did help me veru much and thnks. how can i download the store object . with this trick i cant download it. and it has so pretty thinks

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 Empty Does not work ...

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 13:23

I did all you said, but there is no Sims3Pack ... What i did wrong ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 31 Jul 2013, 13:33

Damaris4Andy wrote:I did all you said, but there is no Sims3Pack ... What i did wrong ?
Hello,

Make sure you're on the actual download page. (See previous comments for more information!)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 08:05

I think this has been fixed I can't seem to get anything. Looks like that is another exploit gone. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 10 Aug 2013, 11:40

Dubstep Kid wrote:I think this has been fixed I can't seem to get anything. Looks like that is another exploit gone. Sad
Hello,

I tried it myself again several times, and this is still working.

At the page where you need to search for the word ".sims3pack" (step 4 of the instructions), have you copied and pasted the URL into your browser ? After doing that, a popup should appear for the download.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 Empty ugg help

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 03:28

I am usually pretty good at understaning and doing things like this, but I Can NOT get this to work for me..I tried chrome and firefox......I am a little confused..are you supposed to type sims3pack everytime no matter what you are trying to download?  I am trying to get a lot...I hit ctrl f and type sims3pack in and it doesnt find it.....Also, if I find the name of the item and put in  search box....nothing happens.....Im lost:( Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 22 Aug 2013, 04:49

Kimsim wrote:I am usually pretty good at understaning and doing things like this, but I Can NOT get this to work for me..I tried chrome and firefox......I am a little confused..are you supposed to type sims3pack everytime no matter what you are trying to download?  I am trying to get a lot...I hit ctrl f and type sims3pack in and it doesnt find it.....Also, if I find the name of the item and put in  search box....nothing happens.....Im lost:( Sad
Hello,

Have you followed the above instructions correctly? Literally,

(1) Launch Google Chrome.
(2) Go to the page of furniture/pet(s)/sim(s) that you want to download, for example this. (You must be on the actual download page!!)
(3) Right-click and select "View page source".
(4) Hold Ctrl+F at the same time and a search box will pop up at the top-right corner of the browser.
(5) Type "Sims3pack" (without quotation)
(6) You may find something like this:

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 Untitl20

(7) Simply copy and paste the link and download the sims3pack that you want.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 Empty YAY TY!!

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 06:12

Facepalm COPY and PASTE the link!!!!! DUHH🤦 Facepalm I missed that part!!! BRILLANT!! Thank you soooooooo much!!! YAY!!Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 22 Aug 2013, 14:37

Kimsim wrote:Facepalm COPY and PASTE the link!!!!! DUHH🤦 Facepalm I missed that part!!! BRILLANT!! Thank you soooooooo much!!! YAY!!Hammertime
Hello,

Glad I can help Smile !
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 8 Empty :)

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:52

Indeed you did!!Very Happy Thanks again!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 17:07

You are an absolute genius, thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 22:28

Adminator wrote:
caitlinthesimmer24 wrote:could you somehow do this with create a world?
Hello there,

Check this out: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7423-download-link-for-the-create-a-world-tool
You're link is great Admin, thank you so much, but in case anyone wants to know this does work with create a world. I've done it myself with IE. It doesn't work with firefox though. I've not tried any other browser to see if it works with others. cheers

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top