Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 2 Empty How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 15:48

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

(My English isn't so perfect, but I will try to explain you Very Happy)

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

- Google Chrome installed

Let's begin!

1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 2 Captur10

2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.

3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.

4) When the new page loaded,  press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 2 Captur10

5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)

6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box

7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad)

❤Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: also take note of the post here, which uses videos/.gifs for illustrating certain points of the guide.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by WhitePath on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 2 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 13:35

This is so awesome! THANK YOU!!! ^^

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 2 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2011, 01:00

Piggypox wrote:This is so awesome! THANK YOU!!! ^^

Indeed it is.. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2011, 03:47

i tried it but not working.. did the guide but still not working... i wonder why

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 01:49

I truly believe the makers have caught onto this method you've shown us. I went through the code line by line and couldn't find the download at all. I even made an account to see if that had any difference. None whatsoever. So whatever those of you have been doing to still download things, please, provide a video for the rest of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 18 Nov 2011, 08:55

Actually, its still working. You're all making 1 mistake, and that is not selecting the item you want to download before viewing the page source.
Say we download a house. Go to Thesims3.com, then to the exchange, subcategory lots.
You're now looking at this page:
How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 2 Qsw22o.
Now, select a house and click on it, which will bring you to a page similar to Whitepath's first screenshot. Now follow the rest of the guide and you should be able to download from the exchange!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Nov 2011, 14:44

Hi i am somewhat of a idiot but i do not understand instruction 6. white path what do you mean by searching box? i was stuck from there.. somewhat technologically challenged lol wasnt sure what searching box u were talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Nov 2011, 16:23

Crazyjay321 wrote:Hi i am somewhat of a idiot but i do not understand instruction 6. white path what do you mean by searching box? i was stuck from there.. somewhat technologically challenged lol wasnt sure what searching box u were talking about

Once you press (Ctrl-F) A search box pops up, usually at the top, right-hand, corner... It's not as big or as noticeable as your web browser search bar, So not too hard to miss..

Hope that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Nov 2011, 01:53

Thanks Violent for the tip i found the box.. didnt know it was the same searching box as before but a.. after i copy the link how do i download it.. thats also something that i got stuck on Lol.. still dont get that part at all. after pasteing the link in the same search box i use to find the link where do i find my download so i can use it for my game lol. thanks again hope you anyone can answer this

Signed:Crazyjay321 The technologically challenge man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Dec 2011, 21:57

Hello,

Crazyjay321, after you copied the text you found (from the ''finding-searching bar''), paste it in your adress bar (that searching bar, top of the page).

It isn't really difficult Wink

Hope that you did it! ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Dec 2011, 17:31

Thanks whitepath the only issue now is it saids the site is down for matinece or something like that.. tried it a few times atleast 2 times everyday since i read your post... lol anyway to get around this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2011, 18:01

Neat trick, just tried it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Dec 2011, 20:09

nice Trollemote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2012, 21:05

Does it work on "the store" page? Cause I want to download some hairstyles...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 02 Feb 2012, 22:20

Lugaru wrote:Does it work on "the store" page? Cause I want to download some hairstyles...
Hello,

No, it shouldn't, as far as I know.
But if you like, be my guest to try it out!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 03 Feb 2012, 09:16

Admin wrote:
Lugaru wrote:Does it work on "the store" page? Cause I want to download some hairstyles...
Hello,

No, it shouldn't, as far as I know.
But if you like, be my guest to try it out!

It doesn't, but you'd assume the hairstyles Lugaru wants are present in the store updates.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Feb 2012, 17:36

thankyou so much, going to try this now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 19:05

Thank you 4 this awesome guide Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 13:32

Can't find the sims3pack tho when i do ctrl+f

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Mar 2012, 15:18

Rayouk wrote:Can't find the sims3pack tho when i do ctrl+f

Hello,
You're viewing the wrong page Wink
First, select the item you want, then view the page resource. You're now looking at the wrong page, look at my reply on page 2:

Lady ElDi wrote:Actually, its still working. You're all making 1 mistake, and that is not selecting the item you want to download before viewing the page source.
Say we download a house. Go to Thesims3.com, then to the exchange, subcategory lots.
You're now looking at this page:
How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 2 Qsw22o.
Now, select a house and click on it, which will bring you to a page similar to Whitepath's first screenshot. Now follow the rest of the guide and you should be able to download from the exchange!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 00:12

Hey,
I Downloaded a Baby buggy to test installed via Sims launcher but when i checked the baby catalog it didn't show up so what did i do wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 02 Mar 2012, 08:38

Hello,
It could be a corrupted object, but its hard to tell from my end Wink.
If you post the link, I'll have a look at it myself.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 18:37

what do u mean by the 'searching box' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 19:06

Alexa_Michelle wrote:what do u mean by the 'searching box' ?
Hello,

Press CTRL + F on your keyboard and you'll see the search box.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 14:32

Thank you very much!
How about SimPort? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:37

poljan6 wrote:Thank you very much!
How about SimPort? XD
Hello,

You need to register your game for that, using a legal key code.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Mar 2012, 18:51

I COULD KISS YOU! I SPENT ALL DAY TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT HOW BECAUSE OF COURSE MY SIMS 3 IS A DL FROM A TORRENT. U R THE WOMAN! IF I WERE A MAN I WOULD LAY A BIG WET ONE ON U! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! MY SON ALSO SAYS THANKS CUZ NOW HE CAN PLAY ON THE WORLD HE WANTS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2012, 17:21

This doesn't seem to work on items you have to purchase.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top