Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 2 Empty TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 11:01

First topic message reminder :

http://www.destructoid.com/the-sims-4-go-european-with-with-the-get-together-expansion-297270.phtml

It is apparently slated for a Novmemeber release.

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 2 Empty Re: TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2015, 15:03

scratch Sims 1? What is that? scratch 

I got onto the Sims bandwagon after Sims 2 had been out for almost a year. It's not that much better but it wasn't like this.

Sims 3 is my fave cause of the open world and the ability to custom EVERYTHING...well almost everything.

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 2 Empty Re: TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Nov 2015, 22:33

kitty10136 wrote:scratch Sims 1? What is that? scratch 

I got onto the Sims bandwagon after Sims 2 had been out for almost a year. It's not that much better but it wasn't like this.

Sims 3 is my fave cause of the open world and the ability to custom EVERYTHING...well almost everything.

Mine too. Even though I can't actually play it anymore 'cause the programmers were overpaid...

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Mon 23 Nov 2015, 23:20

As much as I like this idea - I dred imagining all those loading screens for all those changes >.<
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 08:50

To be completely honest my first taste of The Sims was the Freeplay mobile app. So I kinda got spoiled with the holiday build items they put out in that. I really wish they would show up in The Sims 4 but nothing so far. Those holiday build items were legit compared to what we are getting in the main games. It sucks that the free to play mobile app is getting much better items then the main games. I know The Sims  had a couple of items but thats the problem it was only a couple of items and nothing like what The Freeplay app has gotten in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Dec 2015, 10:06

How about this.

If you're gonna blubber about how baaaad this game is going to be, without even playing it, please do it elsewhere. Why attempt to ruin the joy for other people? 

It's highly, highly annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 07 Dec 2015, 12:08

We are all entitled to our own opinions. This is a place where people can say good and bad things about the game (that's why it's called chit-chat).

Sorry if you dislike people complaining, you can always move on to another page and read whatever you feel like.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 07 Dec 2015, 12:17

Nikostratus wrote:How about this.

If you're gonna blubber about how baaaad this game is going to be, without even playing it, please do it elsewhere. Why attempt to ruin the joy for other people? 

Following up on what Sim Architect said, as long as whatever opinions are posted in a civilized and friendly manner here, I don't see any problem with it. In fact, this is what a forum is about (discussion), even if you don't see it in the same way here. And: since when do you need to have played a game beforehand to be entitled to an opinion ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 07 Dec 2015, 12:46

Carlos wrote:
Nikostratus wrote:How about this.

Following up on what Sim Architect said, as long as whatever opinions are posted in a civilized and friendly manner here, I don't see any problem with it. In fact, this is what a forum is about (discussion), even if you don't see it in the same way here. And: since when do you need to have played a game beforehand to be entitled to an opinion ?
What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said.

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos
Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1
All Hail Carlos! All Hail Carlos!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 02:50

Ive seen alot of people complaining this pack sucks/will suck.

hey, at least it gives you SOMETHING!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 04:36

From what I've seen so far, this pack actually packs quite a punch in terms of items. Can't wait to get my hands on the build and buy mode stuff. Also looking forward to the club system now that I've seen it in action some more. Should add an interesting twist to the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 08:41

WulfyRoxas wrote:Ive seen alot of people complaining this pack sucks/will suck.

Well that's the problem.. If consumers don't voice their opinions on bad content, developers will continue making mediocre products. The idea of us accepting the mentality of "at least it gives you SOMETHING!" leads the game devs to assume we approve of low quality and unfinished content.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 13:46

CDively wrote:Looks real boring. Where's the creativity in this?!! I was hoping for something like Into the Future,  so we could get some sci-fi in the game. EA could've totally used something like this to promote Star Wars VII. I'm still awaiting a Star Wars Gamepack, they must make one.
I really wish it was more than a Future EP I wish it's more futuristic and creative. Like Tomorrowland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 14:05

Big Rigs gives you something too, a whole lot of garbage. "Something" means nothing, and this pack (much like the game) isn't even worth 10% of the asking price.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 20:37

Just a heads up, the new pack is released. Smile

If you have fast internet, you can go have a look. It's around 6GB.

So, lets hope there will be an ultimate fix soon.  Carlos is tha man!!!

I do agree the expansion is not worth the asking price. I thought about buying TS4 but EA just screws you over because you can't get new content without spending money on each expansion. We all know the base game is pretty garbage without any of the new add-ons and expansion packs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 21:07

It is better wait for the fix with the expansion pack or I can download the expansion without problems?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 21:27

sims10guay wrote:It is better wait for the fix with the expansion pack or I can download the expansion without problems?
Where is the fix available at? Could someone PM me a link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 21:28

Nikk0_Al3xand3r wrote:
sims10guay wrote:It is better wait for the fix with the expansion pack or I can download the expansion without problems?
The (Ultimate) fix is this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 21:29

sims10guay wrote:
Nikk0_Al3xand3r wrote:
The (Ultimate) fix is this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
What about the expansion? Someone said it was out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 21:38

Does anyone know if the expansion is safe to install or will it cause problems for my game? I usually wait for G4TW to post the fix, but I'm very eager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 21:44

I have in the past downloaded the RELOADED version of EPs without issues, as the fix is based around the reloaded release. The UF usually updates within a day or two of the release depending on how busy the mods are. And I always redownload the fix once it's available, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 21:55

Anarchy wrote:

Big Rigs gives you something too, a whole lot of garbage. "Something" means nothing, and this pack (much like the game) isn't even worth 10% of the asking price.

Yeah, true, BUT, if SOMEONE buys it, then makes it piratable (like here)
then its free for those of us who still want it, even if its not the best pack whatsoever.

ive watched someone use the new island and the club feature on youtube, that comes with the pack,
and hell i know there is more but then island and all the options for the club is already making me want 
it.

Im a creative person, so even ONE thing will suit me.
Sorry that everyone else thinks its a rip off, i guess its just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 10 Dec 2015, 23:37

Thanks! I am downloading and I hope to test it ASAP. Smile
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 03:53

WulfyRoxas wrote:
Anarchy wrote:

then its free for those of us who still want it, even if its not the best pack whatsoever.

ive watched someone use the new island and the club feature on youtube, that comes with the pack,
and hell i know there is more but then island and all the options for the club is already making me want 
it.

I do agree that the new items and building stuff would be great for you but is it really worth the $39.90 asking price just for that. You can basically get a new game with that much money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 04:36

AssToast wrote:
WulfyRoxas wrote:
Anarchy wrote:

it.

I do agree that the new items and building stuff would be great for you but is it really worth the $39.90 asking price just for that. You can basically get a new game with that much money.

LIKE I SAID, thats why places like games4theworld is here.
They get money from users to support them
they buy the stuff
the get the right files and how to put them in
they upload it here for us to download it

so we dont have to buy it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 07:18

Yosh! Skidrow&Reloaded release it already. Gonna wait for G4TW to release their version <3 Yaaaaaay! Can't wait! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 07:29

guys skidrow crack got the sims 4 get together reloaded omg!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 07:32

adamzaid wrote:guys skidrow crack got the sims 4 get together reloaded omg!!

Yes! let's just wait for G4TW to release their crack! <3 Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top