Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 5 Empty TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 11:01

First topic message reminder :

http://www.destructoid.com/the-sims-4-go-european-with-with-the-get-together-expansion-297270.phtml

It is apparently slated for a Novmemeber release.

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 5 Empty Re: TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Sim Architect Sat 12 Dec 2015, 20:48

Admin wrote:
Keyenpeydee wrote:Hey guys.

I have one question, I downloaded Reloaded's Get together version and it is 5.65 GB and when I saw Get together from G4TW, It is 3 GB. May I know why is reloaded's version has more GB than the G4TW version. 

And more question, I download Reloaded's Spa Day version. And I want to download the get together from g4tw, If I combine the reloaded's spa and the get together from g4tw and also get to work form g4tw and the luxury party from g4tw will it cause a problem? 

Thank you for answering. (Sorry If I didn't open a new topic, It's just for everybody to see it here) 

AssToast wrote:Most likely it's just more compressed thus less it's a smaller size. I would say it would most likely work since G4TW version is basically a repack of reloaded's releases.
Hi,

Aside from the compression, we also left out some files that are already present in the Get to Work expansion pack and/or the base game. It would be useless to include these unchanged files, since both the base game and the Get to Work expansion pack are already a requirement for installing Get Together.

adamzaid wrote:there is a big chance that its not gonna work sorry but happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob
If you have any issues, please open a new topic in the correct section, so we can assist you.
Just an observation, the RELOADED (or my repack) of Get Together does NOT need Get to Work or any other expansion installed, just the base game, since it includes everything else (supposedly) Smile

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos

Tea 4 Tea 4

Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 5 Empty Re: TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 22:26

It's always nice to see an email from Admin popping up on my feed! Thanks for the prompt upload Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 12 Dec 2015, 23:30

CDively wrote:It's always nice to see Admin popping up Wink
Ahhhh, thanks. I love you
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 00:36

IT WORKS!!!!!! I'm so happy emergaw Thank you guys for your awesome work as usual. All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 13 Dec 2015, 03:16

kitty10136 wrote:IT WORKS!!!!!! I'm so happy emergaw  Thank you guys for your awesome work as usual. All Hail Carlos!
Thanks!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 06:06

hello, at the beginning i would like to thank you for providing us - allways working - games, but is there any chance to download this addon from any other source than torrents???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 06:14

Just realized it was my thread that had gotten stickied lol

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Dec 2015, 10:07

Topken wrote:Just realized it was my thread that had gotten stickied lol

Yes, I decided to sticky that (for the moment) in order to avoid people opening multiple chit-chat threads on the same topic. With this thread in a more prominent/visible place, most users will know "where to go to", if they want to discuss about this DLC. 

The thread will be un-stickied though again, after a while.

We've got a Carloz.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top