Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 3 Empty TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 11:01

First topic message reminder :

http://www.destructoid.com/the-sims-4-go-european-with-with-the-get-together-expansion-297270.phtml

It is apparently slated for a Novmemeber release.

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 3 Empty Re: TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 07:29

guys skidrow crack got the sims 4 get together reloaded omg!!

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 3 Empty Re: TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 07:32

adamzaid wrote:guys skidrow crack got the sims 4 get together reloaded omg!!

Yes! let's just wait for G4TW to release their crack! <3 Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 07:34

yasssssssssssssssssssss Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Hammertime The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 08:08

GAMBATE KUDASAI G4TW!!! I'm waiting 4 your version..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 10:23

waiting waiting just studying Oh my... Oh my... Oh my... Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 10:50

umm guys you should know by now that the ultimate fix is exactly the reloded version just reuploded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 11:03

zaza wrote:umm guys you should know by now that the ultimate fix is exactly the reloded version just reuploded

I dont think that they just reuploaded it. G4tw makes the reloaded version to be compatible on g4tw the sims 4 version. So if you are using the G4tw the sims 4 version, much better to wait for the admin to release their own version cuz if you used the skidrow&reloaded version you might experience errors. :<
Also G4tw version is so easy to apply. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 11 Dec 2015, 12:27

Hi! We usually test the RELOADED versions we can get our hands on and, if it works properly, we add some instructions and re-share them.

Since some time ago G4TW doesn't make cracks, we just test, check and share Smile

I am copying the files to my external drive and I will start installing / recording the new tutorial. If I get it working properly, I will upload a new torrent (not official G4TW release, but it will be tested by myself Wink)and also a new video tutorial. Stay tuned!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Dec 2015, 13:33

Sim Architect wrote:Hi! We usually test the RELOADED versions we can get our hands on and, if it works properly, we add some instructions and re-share them.

Since some time ago G4TW doesn't make cracks, we just test, check and share Smile

I am copying the files to my external drive and I will start installing / recording the new tutorial. If I get it working properly, I will upload a new torrent (not official G4TW release, but it will be tested by myself Wink)and also a new video tutorial. Stay tuned!

Tea 5 Tea 5

Please see the PM I wrote you earlier. Smile  

@others, I will try and speak to the Admin later on. If he has time today, he may get the fix updated at night (Central European Time). If he cannot do it, I'll take it on myself, but since my internet isn't the best (and I can't start uploading right now), it will take a little while.

Maybe until tomorrow at lunchtime or in the early afternoon (Central European Time).

And yes, technically the stuff was made by RELOADED. We "only" simplified the files.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 13:34

Sim Architect wrote:Hi! We usually test the RELOADED versions we can get our hands on and, if it works properly, we add some instructions and re-share them.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Awesome, how do you manage to get it that small though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 13:47

Carlos wrote:

Tea 5 Tea 5

Please see the PM I wrote you earlier. Smile  

@others, I will try and speak to the Admin later on. If he has time today, he may get the fix updated at night (Central European Time). If he cannot do it, I'll take it on myself, but since my internet isn't the best (and I can't start uploading right now), it will take a little while.

Maybe until tomorrow at lunchtime or in the early afternoon (Central European Time).

And yes, technically the stuff was made by RELOADED. We "only" simplified the files.

yaaay! Waitingggg! <3 take your time carlos.  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 14:01

lets just wait will come after all Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 14:29

i am just gonna download the reloaded version for now its slow omg Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.
but if g4tw releases their version before the reloaded version finishes i will download the g4tw version       The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1  ps i am exited Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 15:10

I'm sorry for being a jerk before, I said can't wait can't wait, but actually I'm waiting with an open heart, lol.  I'm just very excited with the new patch. Well, anyway thank you so much for G4TW team, without you guys, I will never had a chance to play TS4.
yup, take your time, and enjoy your teaaaa. (I guess all members here had to choose tea instead of co.ff.ee IAmSoHappyEmergahwd )
Tea 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Dec 2015, 17:46

PaigeLuwee wrote:I'm sorry for being a jerk before, I said can't wait can't wait, but actually I'm waiting with an open heart, lol.  I'm just very excited with the new patch. Well, anyway thank you so much for G4TW team, without you guys, I will never had a chance to play TS4.
yup, take your time, and enjoy your teaaaa. (I guess all members here had to choose tea instead of co.ff.ee IAmSoHappyEmergahwd )
Tea 5

Just talked to the Admin on Steam, and he said he will try and upload it later today - so I myself may not do anything here, this time around. Stay tuned, I guess it won't take too long anymore.

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 11 Dec 2015, 18:43

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 18:49

your link doesn't work it says error connection time out and i have flawless internet connection its fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 11 Dec 2015, 18:57

Are you using the KAT link or the magnet? I just uploaded it, so it may take a while for it to work, sorry.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 19:48

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 19:49

and by the way its kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 11 Dec 2015, 20:02

Great! Did you find a way to start the download?
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 20:15

not yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 11 Dec 2015, 20:18

Sorry to hear that Sad
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 20:19

oh i will just wait for g4tw version to release thats my only hope   Hammertime Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 20:21

im hopping its tommorow or even better now i just cant wait  Wat. Wat. Wat. Carlos is tha man!!! Carlos is tha man!!! Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Hammertime Paty ninja!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 11 Dec 2015, 20:27

I don't understand why you can't download. Do you use KAT to download other stuff? Do you have uTorrent installed on your machine?

Yes, you can always wait for the G4TW version if you prefer.

I tried using mega to share a direct link to the torrent file, but MEGA is not working here, sorry.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 21:01

I'm downloading it right now! It's at 6.6%  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top