Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 4 Empty TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 11:01

First topic message reminder :

http://www.destructoid.com/the-sims-4-go-european-with-with-the-get-together-expansion-297270.phtml

It is apparently slated for a Novmemeber release.

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 4 Empty Re: TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Sim Architect Fri 11 Dec 2015, 20:27

I don't understand why you can't download. Do you use KAT to download other stuff? Do you have uTorrent installed on your machine?

Yes, you can always wait for the G4TW version if you prefer.

I tried using mega to share a direct link to the torrent file, but MEGA is not working here, sorry.

Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get together expansion pack. - Page 4 Empty Re: TS4 Get together expansion pack.

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 21:01

I'm downloading it right now! It's at 6.6%  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 21:09

thx it worked the torrent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 11 Dec 2015, 23:07

nnaynostalgiaa wrote:I'm downloading it right now! It's at 6.6%  Very Happy

adamzaid wrote:thx it worked the torrent

Great! I wish you both lots of fun!!

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 05:06

havent come here in a while but i haven't forgotten about you guys.

thought i'd share some of my joy after playing get together for almost 2 days now.

It's great. Seriously, it was worth the wait. This is a HUGE step in the right direction after all of the missteps the devs took over the past year. Try not to be greedy and this pack will keep you happy for potential months of playing. The clubs are fantastic and the things you can do with them are seriously endless. Hoping to see Pets or Seasons soon and I'm not longer tired of waiting or mad that it's taking so long. They took their time with this expansion and it turned out really well.

cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 09:21

hithe sims archetict i just wanna say thx for the torrent  The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob ElDi's Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 10:00

waiting its 70.0 so exited to play  Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 12:16

the games 4 the world version came out we need seeders and fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 13:19

I'm downloading the g4tw get together version right now. Jeeez I'm so excited!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 13:27

I downloaded the SimArchitect's one for Get Together, copied everything over and installed it all, but my game will not launch for anything. I read that the only way they were able to get their game up and running was to uninstall and then reinstall EVERYTHING - even the base game. Now that i've copied the cracks and installed everything into the Sims 4 files on my laptop, will that essentially mean that my game is unplayable until I reinstall all the files? Or is it possible that I can just download the G4TW torrent for Get Together and overwrite the files I have just installed? I'm sorry if this is totally not the place to ask but I am freaking out because (like an idiot) didn't back my files up and I know how temperamental my laptop can be because it's super old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 13:31

the g4tw version is slow seeders c'mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 12 Dec 2015, 14:18

Thanks!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 14:21

murphamy wrote:I downloaded the SimArchitect's one for Get Together, copied everything over and installed it all, but my game will not launch for anything. I read that the only way they were able to get their game up and running was to uninstall and then reinstall EVERYTHING - even the base game. Now that i've copied the cracks and installed everything into the Sims 4 files on my laptop, will that essentially mean that my game is unplayable until I reinstall all the files? Or is it possible that I can just download the G4TW torrent for Get Together and overwrite the files I have just installed? I'm sorry if this is totally not the place to ask but I am freaking out because (like an idiot) didn't back my files up and I know how temperamental my laptop can be because it's super old.
Have a check at your Anti-Virus and see if it quarantined anything related to the game. Try to reinstall all the visual runtime stuff. Worst comes to worst, reinstall your old G4TW Sims 4, assuming you still have it and reinstall the Get Together pack. It includes all the updates and stuff so don't worry about downloading other updates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 12 Dec 2015, 14:22

murphamy wrote:I downloaded the SimArchitect's one for Get Together, copied everything over and installed it all, but my game will not launch for anything. I read that the only way they were able to get their game up and running was to uninstall and then reinstall EVERYTHING - even the base game. Now that i've copied the cracks and installed everything into the Sims 4 files on my laptop, will that essentially mean that my game is unplayable until I reinstall all the files? Or is it possible that I can just download the G4TW torrent for Get Together and overwrite the files I have just installed? I'm sorry if this is totally not the place to ask but I am freaking out because (like an idiot) didn't back my files up and I know how temperamental my laptop can be because it's super old.
You can try. It may or not work, sorry. Please do a backup of your "The Sims 4" folder inside your Documents, just in case. If it doesn't work properly, please uninstall both Base Game and all expansions, then install them again (that's what I did to make my game work).

Tea 5 Tea 5

adamzaid wrote:the g4tw version is slow seeders c'mon
Hi! I was off line, just got up and turned my PC on, the game should seed faster now, since I am reserving 80 Mbps of bandwidth for The Sims 4 Base and Get Together, plus The Sims 3 Complete Collection. Of course, I am in South America, meaning my link to you may not be the best, but still...

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 12 Dec 2015, 14:24

AssToast wrote:
Have a check at your Anti-Virus and see if it quarantined anything related to the game. Try to reinstall all the visual runtime stuff. Worst comes to worst, reinstall your old G4TW Sims 4, assuming you still have it and reinstall the Get Together pack. It includes all the updates and stuff so don't worry about downloading other updates.
What he said. Thanks, @AssToast !

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 14:26

I'll leave the torrent in my seedbox for a couple of days Smile

Have fun guys.

Its pretty slow @ 151KBps, so might take awhile for it to download and seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 12 Dec 2015, 14:32

AssToast wrote:I'll leave the torrent in my seedbox for a couple of days Smile

Have fun guys.

Its pretty slow @ 151KBps, so might take awhile for it to download and seed.
Thanks! I will also keep mine seeding for as long I can. Since we need to be seeding to download stuff, it's better to seed the stuff we want to share more, instead of TV shows that everybody can get from other sources.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t543-you-aint-seeding-you-aint-succeeding?highlight=ain+t+seeding

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 15:20

hi did any one seed the g4tw version ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 12 Dec 2015, 15:33

adamzaid wrote:hi did any one seed the g4tw version ???
Good question! I still didn't, but I will download it later today Smile

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 15:40

Sim Architect wrote:
Good question! I still didn't, but I will download it later today Smile

Tea 5 Tea 5
What's the difference between G4TW version and the ultimate fix that is not out yet?

I'm downloading and seeding it aswell. Since I need  that Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 12 Dec 2015, 15:56

Hi,

The torrent has recently been released, give it some time to "power up"!

AssToast wrote:What's the difference between G4TW version and the ultimate fix that is not out yet?

I'm downloading and seeding it aswell. Since I need  that Razz
If you download our version of The Sims 4: Get Together, you do not need the Ultimate Fix at this point, as they'll both contain the latest game version.
If you do not install Get Together, the "complete" version of the Ultimate Fix won't work anyway, only the "Update-only" version will work, since there will be some file conflict. (I'll post about that in the Ultimate Fix topic soon)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 16:04

Hey guys.

I have one question, I downloaded Reloaded's Get together version and it is 5.65 GB and when I saw Get together from G4TW, It is 3 GB. May I know why is reloaded's version has more GB than the G4TW version. 

And more question, I download Reloaded's Spa Day version. And I want to download the get together from g4tw, If I combine the reloaded's spa and the get together from g4tw and also get to work form g4tw and the luxury party from g4tw will it cause a problem? 

Thank you for answering. (Sorry If I didn't open a new topic, It's just for everybody to see it here) 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 16:32

there is a big chance that its not gonna work sorry but happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 19:10

Keyenpeydee wrote:Hey guys.

I have one question, I downloaded Reloaded's Get together version and it is 5.65 GB and when I saw Get together from G4TW, It is 3 GB. May I know why is reloaded's version has more GB than the G4TW version. 

And more question, I download Reloaded's Spa Day version. And I want to download the get together from g4tw, If I combine the reloaded's spa and the get together from g4tw and also get to work form g4tw and the luxury party from g4tw will it cause a problem? 

Thank you for answering. (Sorry If I didn't open a new topic, It's just for everybody to see it here) 
Most likely it's just more compressed thus less it's a smaller size. I would say it would most likely work since G4TW version is basically a repack of reloaded's releases.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 12 Dec 2015, 19:14

AssToast wrote:Most likely it's just more compressed thus less it's a smaller size. I would say it would most likely work since G4TW version is basically a repack of reloaded's releases.
Hi,

Aside from the compression, we also left out some files that are already present in the Get to Work expansion pack and/or the base game. It would be useless to include these unchanged files, since both the base game and the Get to Work expansion pack are already a requirement for installing Get Together.

adamzaid wrote:there is a big chance that its not gonna work sorry but happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob
If you have any issues, please open a new topic in the correct section, so we can assist you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 12 Dec 2015, 20:48

Admin wrote:

AssToast wrote:Most likely it's just more compressed thus less it's a smaller size. I would say it would most likely work since G4TW version is basically a repack of reloaded's releases.
Hi,

Aside from the compression, we also left out some files that are already present in the Get to Work expansion pack and/or the base game. It would be useless to include these unchanged files, since both the base game and the Get to Work expansion pack are already a requirement for installing Get Together.

adamzaid wrote:there is a big chance that its not gonna work sorry but happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob
If you have any issues, please open a new topic in the correct section, so we can assist you.
Just an observation, the RELOADED (or my repack) of Get Together does NOT need Get to Work or any other expansion installed, just the base game, since it includes everything else (supposedly) Smile

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos

Tea 4 Tea 4
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 22:26

It's always nice to see an email from Admin popping up on my feed! Thanks for the prompt upload Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top