Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORIGIN IS CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING // ERROR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ORIGIN IS CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING // ERROR Empty ORIGIN IS CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING // ERROR

Post by Guest Thu 27 Aug 2015, 22:58

Ok, this problem is posted everywhere, I looked into all the posts, in the posts of EA, G4TW , everywhere.

But, the error still here, so, have someone found any fix for this ?

What I did until now:

1. Applied the ULTIMATE FIX like 5 TIMES, 3 times the download with 5 parts, and 2 times from the video of Sim Arquitect.

2. I followed both guides of install, from G4TW and from the video.

3. Cleared my PC with CCleaner.

4. Added all the exeptions I saw in the video of Sim Arquitect.

5. I made a back up of EA register key from the '' regedit '' , I deleted it, and I restored it.

6. I unistalled ORIGIN.

7. I installed SIMS 4 with ORIGIN uninstalled.

8. There wasn't any file deleted/removed , I checked Windows Defender history. (I don't have any other anti-virus)

Now, all of those 8 things I tried to see if works, nothing works.

Some ideas to fix it ?

Thank you, cirkat07.

Back to top Go down

ORIGIN IS CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING // ERROR Empty Re: ORIGIN IS CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING // ERROR

Post by Guest Fri 28 Aug 2015, 07:17

do u have mods? i had the same problem i removed my mod folder and game runs (sometimes crashes in the game i just restart it after a while i keep saving.) i am currently looking for updated mods.

Back to top Go down

ORIGIN IS CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING // ERROR Empty Re: ORIGIN IS CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING // ERROR

Post by Guest Fri 28 Aug 2015, 22:14

PROBLEM SOLVED!

If someone wants to know how I solved the issue , just make an exclusion with all the folders.

Exclude the folders where you are going to unrar the game, the fix/update/dlc , every folder, but always BEFORE unraring or moving something, before installing The Sims 4 , make your own folder in Program Files named Electronic Arts , and make an exclusion , then, after the installation , instead of moving The Sims 4 folder from EA , make another folder in Program Files named The Sims 4, then move the files, not the '' The Sims 4 '' folder from  EA , I mean the folders: '' Game, Data, Support, Installer ''  those you have to move in your own folder named '' The Sims 4 '' .

Exclude all the folders wich have some relativity with Sims 4 .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Aug 2015, 01:56

this is happening to me too...I did everything that the sim architect did, it's not loading the dlc's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Aug 2015, 04:54

I too have tried everything, and seem to be not alone. I uninstalled everything, and installed sims 4 the base game, started it up and it ran fine. As soon as I do the latest fix it give me the orgin not running error, trying to tell me sims 4 requires origin to run, now I'm fuming mad, anyone got a idea what is going on, Carlos? Admin?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 29 Aug 2015, 05:42

cirkat07 wrote:Ok, this problem is posted everywhere, I looked into all the posts, in the posts of EA, G4TW , everywhere.

But, the error still here, so, have someone found any fix for this ?

What I did until now:

1. Applied the ULTIMATE FIX like 5 TIMES, 3 times the download with 5 parts, and 2 times from the video of Sim Arquitect.

2. I followed both guides of install, from G4TW and from the video.

3. Cleared my PC with CCleaner.

4. Added all the exeptions I saw in the video of Sim Arquitect.

5. I made a back up of EA register key from the '' regedit '' , I deleted it, and I restored it.

6. I unistalled ORIGIN.

7. I installed SIMS 4 with ORIGIN uninstalled.

8. There wasn't any file deleted/removed , I checked Windows Defender history. (I don't have any other anti-virus)

Now, all of those 8 things I tried to see if works, nothing works.

Some ideas to fix it ?

Thank you, cirkat07.

//MOVED

There isn't much for me to say here; please see for example my reply here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20785-sims-4-origin-error-solved#140884

If you can't get it working, and you absolutely want to play a cracked Sims 4, then consider a fresh Windows re-install. 

darkwolf8280 wrote:I too have tried everything, and seem to be not alone. I uninstalled everything, and installed sims 4 the base game, started it up and it ran fine. As soon as I do the latest fix it give me the orgin not running error, trying to tell me sims 4 requires origin to run, now I'm fuming mad, anyone got a idea what is going on, Carlos? Admin?

Please note that I have "retired" from regular posting on here; and in general, do not send people messages or e-mails asking for help; for that purpose we have the forum. And in these cases, the answer that I give is usually the same anyway, for all people.

Edit: the ONLY reason I am still keeping up the "e-mail contact button" on my profile is for private chat, and NOT for replying to help requests. Given the fact that people are using this button more and more often now for asking me sims-related questions, I may even turn that off, too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top