Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't play. The asking for Origin box poping out?? ||| Don't know where to post :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't play. The asking for Origin box poping out?? ||| Don't know where to post :( Empty Can't play. The asking for Origin box poping out?? ||| Don't know where to post :(

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jan 2016, 15:46

Can't play. The asking for Origin box poping out?? ||| Don't know where to post :( Untitl11

How to fix this??
I'm sure I have done all the step including the update of The Sims 4 Fix..

I'm so sorry, I don't know where to post, it seems all is forbidden..
Please help me move the post, Admin  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Can't play. The asking for Origin box poping out?? ||| Don't know where to post :( Empty Re: Can't play. The asking for Origin box poping out?? ||| Don't know where to post :(

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 08 Jan 2016, 17:19

delmesimers wrote:Can't play. The asking for Origin box poping out?? ||| Don't know where to post :( Untitl11

How to fix this??
I'm sure I have done all the step including the update of The Sims 4 Fix..

I'm so sorry, I don't know where to post, it seems all is forbidden..
Please help me move the post, Admin  Why God.

//MOVED

Hello again,

No worries, I moved your post to the correct forum subsection. Smile  Let's see...

Did you MOVE your installation folder of "The Sims 4", from C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts, and elsewhere ? If you install the Sism 4 stuff from Games4theworld, you must move the folder out of "Electronic Arts". For example, move the folder "The Sims 4" directly under Program files (x86).

Then try running the game again. Good luck  for now.  alien
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Can't play. The asking for Origin box poping out?? ||| Don't know where to post :( Empty Re: Can't play. The asking for Origin box poping out?? ||| Don't know where to post :(

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jan 2016, 10:04

Thank you so much..
Carlos... Why God.

I did download all from games4theworld
And I did that part too, moved The Sims 4 folder outside Electronic Art to Program Files (X86)..except the The Sims 4 folder in the document, should I moved that one too?

I think I didn't miss any steps which I read from each of Installation guide..
I only skip the antivirus step because I don't have any antivirus installed.

And I wonder about installing Get To Work and Get Together are they installed only by moving folders from the extracted .rar files which I downloaded?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 10 Jan 2016, 00:12

delmesimers wrote:Thank you so much..
Carlos... Why God.

I did download all from games4theworld
And I did that part too, moved The Sims 4 folder outside Electronic Art to Program Files (X86)..except the The Sims 4 folder in the document, should I moved that one too?

I think I didn't miss any steps which I read from each of Installation guide..
I only skip the antivirus step because I don't have any antivirus installed.

And I wonder about installing Get To Work and Get Together are they installed only by moving folders from the extracted .rar files which I downloaded?

No need to move the folder from Documents. And yes, you install these expansions simply by copying and pasting their files, over your base game installation. Did you have a look already at these 2 topics here ?

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-alternative-solutions

Please have a look at the topics, and apply the things described there, onto your own system. What is your anti-virus program, by the way ? If you have something different than the ones I described in my thread (avast, Kaspersky), you will need to do research on your own. Or uninstall these anti-virus programs, if you feel you cannot configure them.

At the end, also make sure to re-apply the files from "Get together", once you managed to configure your anti-virus exclusions properly. Good luck again, and take your time.

P.S. please also delete any old desktop shortcuts from the game, as they might still "point" to the old location in Electronic Arts. Just make new desktop shortcuts from the TS4.exe, in the new location.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Feb 2016, 14:36

Sorry for taking so long to answer, I'm just having my internet back hehe
i did read them but none is working Sad

I don't really know what to do..
I'm trying to download again the sims 4 and the expansions and will try to install again...

I almost give up Sad
I really want to play it again..

If you have any solve, please help and thaught me about it, the right steps and so on..

Thank you very much Carlos..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Feb 2016, 16:37

No problems at all. And I'm sorry to hear about these difficulties. I'm not sure if re-downloading them can solve the issue, but yes, if your internet speed is good enough (and you have the time), then yes, feel free to give it a try.

The issue that you are having is typically very difficult to solve, and I'm sorry that at this point I can't really give a better solution. In the past, I did suggest to people to re-install Windows, and the few people who did this, actually got The Sims 4 working after that. But that decision is up to you in the end.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top