Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 8 Empty The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2016, 20:03

First topic message reminder :

what do you guys think? this GP will fit perfectly with my chef sim Smile

Mod edit: I added the trailer for the "Kids Room Stuff" DLC to the opening post on June 22nd 2016. Smile

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 13:39

So,if I understand well,there is a chance that we will be geting new parts today?  Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Jul 2016, 14:03

thekillergreece wrote:At least we get something + updates Smile

When's ultimate fix coming, tho? Surprised

Working on it right now. Should be done hopefully late(r) this afternoon, Central European Time. Smile  

joybelle wrote:So excited! What happens if i download from Kat now, is it easy to add onto my g4tw version... i know i should wait for your ultimate fix but i cant wait any longer!!

I would suggest you wait the couple of hours, since our Ultimate fix is going to be significantly smaller in filesize than the KAT-torrent. And it will be much easier to install too. If you can't wait nonetheless, then you can play with that version instead. There's no need to "mix" the KAT-torrent with the G4TW stuff. You can play directly with the KAT-torrent too.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 14:07

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:At least we get something + updates Smile

When's ultimate fix coming, tho? Surprised

Working on it right now. Should be done hopefully late(r) this afternoon, Central European Time. Smile  

joybelle wrote:So excited! What happens if i download from Kat now, is it easy to add onto my g4tw version... i know i should wait for your ultimate fix but i cant wait any longer!!

I would suggest you wait the couple of hours, since our Ultimate fix is going to be significantly smaller in filesize than the KAT-torrent. And it will be much easier to install too. If you can't wait nonetheless, then you can play with that version instead. There's no need to "mix" the KAT-torrent with the G4TW stuff. You can play directly with the KAT-torrent too.

Thanks so much! You are the best! And yeah, I find waiting for the Ultimate Fix more worth than downloading a 11GB size file which can take 1-2 days for it to finish. Really looking forward for the ultimate fix Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 14:09

The_gh0stm4n 
Thank U <3
I can not wait!So excited!
All Hail Carlos! The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 14:12

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Thanks so much! In that case i will wait for G4TW version  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 14:28

any problems with the crack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 14:51

storeguy wrote:any problems with the crack?
So far I've had none, other then a few of my cc pieces messing up, but I think it's just cause they were messed up previously and I don't want to put forth the effort to rummage through my mods folder in attempts to find them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 15:01

any chance they will crack Dine Out? it seems to me that they're compiling the Game pack and release it anytime soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 15:26

I really hope later they'll include Backyard Stuff. And also, Dine Out. In my opinnion this is best stuff pack for The Sims 4. New gameplay elements. I really love CAS items. Especially, ombre variations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 15:46

simmer_tony wrote:I really hope later they'll include Backyard Stuff. And also, Dine Out. In my opinnion this is best stuff pack for The Sims 4. New gameplay elements. I really love CAS items. Especially, ombre variations.
 We can only hope it will be soon Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 16:49

Any news?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 17:33

It sucks it doesn't include dine out but at least we are getting updates! can't wait for them to release dine out!

I can't wait to do builds with these updates today or tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Jul 2016, 18:48

MilaSimsAddict wrote:Any news?

Give me 10-15 more minutes or so, I still need to prepare the announcement and a couple of other posts on here. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 19:26

I can't download it media files won't let me.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Jul 2016, 19:36

Muslim786 wrote:I can't download it media files won't let me.

Hello,

See my "edit" on the announcement which I added to the post, because I noticed it myself just now (never saw this before on MediaFire).

Ghost wrote://EDIT

6) EXTRA NOTE: if you cannot see the captcha on MediaFire, try (temporarily) turning off all your adblockers, in your browser !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 19:48

The_gh0stm4n 
I worsip U!  Carlos is tha man!!! All Hail Carlos!
Started the download...we shal see   Heeeeeey, Macarena Aadmien liekesss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 19:51

Thanks so much for the fix!

A quick note on the update version, though. If this is 1.20, then it's not the latest game version, as 1.21 is already out. Still, it's a vast improvement from version 1.13!

This also makes me wonder if Dine Out is harder to crack, since they included Kid's Stuff..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Jul 2016, 20:07

MilaSimsAddict wrote:The_gh0stm4n 
I worsip U!  Carlos is tha man!!! All Hail Carlos!
Started the download...we shal see   Heeeeeey, Macarena Aadmien liekesss!

You're welcome !  Oh my...

Builder wrote:Thanks so much for the fix!

A quick note on the update version, though. If this is 1.20, then it's not the latest game version, as 1.21 is already out. Still, it's a vast improvement from version 1.13!

This also makes me wonder if Dine Out is harder to crack, since they included Kid's Stuff..

You're also welcome ! I noticed this new 1.21 update was released just a few days ago...I edited the little notice on the Ultimate fix-page accordingly. 

Interesting now that we are confronted with it...this thing "merely" adds 3 little stuffpacks to the game, and patches the base game to 1.20. Yet it still has almost 3GB of filesize...

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 21:29

Thanks so much!  Carlos is tha man!!!

3GB is a lot larger than I thought it'd be, I'll probably wait for the torrent link to come up. When can we expect to see that?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Jul 2016, 21:59

CDively wrote:Thanks so much!  Carlos is tha man!!!

3GB is a lot larger than I thought it'd be, I'll probably wait for the torrent link to come up. When can we expect to see that?

I don't know when Admin is going to work on the torrent; maybe tomorrow, maybe only later this week. As I'm typing this, I'm actually uploading on a second mirror-site (MEGA).

MEGA may be a little less optimal than MediaFire, but maybe it can help a bit until there is an official torrent.

//EDIT

Yes, what I suspected: the technical problems that became more and more apparent on MEGA in recent history still continue to this day (the upload is very slow, and not because of my internet connection).
WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 22:22

does the update from g4tw include sims 4 base game? mine corrupted yesterday and had to uninstall and I didn't expect the update so soon and my brothers download game cracks for me because I don't know how to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 23:02

You guys are AWESOME!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 23:36

cows5evah wrote:does the update from g4tw include sims 4 base game? mine corrupted yesterday and had to uninstall and I didn't expect the update so soon and my brothers download game cracks for me because I don't know how to do it.

You should read the update announcement, all that info is listed there Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 02:28

YEAHHH So happy. thank you so much The_gh0stm4n !!!!!!!!!!!

& i think we are going to have dine out with backyard stuff. Maybe they didn't put Dine out in the new crack because they want to do another crack for Backyard only?

Do i have to download it right now or wait? I dont know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Jul 2016, 05:16

cows5evah wrote:does the update from g4tw include sims 4 base game? mine corrupted yesterday and had to uninstall and I didn't expect the update so soon and my brothers download game cracks for me because I don't know how to do it.

No, it doesn't include the base game. Smile

SimsIsMyLife wrote:YEAHHH So happy. thank you so much The_gh0stm4n !!!!!!!!!!!

& i think we are going to have dine out with backyard stuff. Maybe they didn't put Dine out in the new crack because they want to do another crack for Backyard only?

Do i have to download it right now or wait? I dont know what to do.

I am also curious about the fact that Dine Out wasn't included. If you can bring up the patience, you may wait for the next TS4 update (whenever it will show up). I'm not yet sure how much new content these 3 stuffpacks actually add, as of yet.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 19 Jul 2016, 05:20; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 05:19

Other than the minor stuff packs, I believe there was a  major lighting overhaul in one of the patch updates. From the screenshots I've seen, it looks pretty nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 09:04

This new updates brings us:
(7 January); new wallpapers, several movie posters
(4 February); new NPC (Tragic Clown) and Tragic Clown inspired decor, Kleptomanic trait
(22 March); Brought Easter challenge, but it's over with release of next patch
(21 April); Easter challange over
(17 May)
(2 June); new gender options, new lightning

Here are new features intruduced with every patch. Also, there are a lot of bux fixes. Note that new lightning will only take effect if you have lightning on high.

As we missed Easter challange due to long time not getting updates you can reactivate it using this mod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top