Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck on loading before main menu. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck on loading before main menu. [SOLVED] Empty Stuck on loading before main menu. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 May 2016, 19:43

As the title said, I stuck on loading before main menu after I applied on The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix. I reinstall the game again and again and it didn't work. Kind of need help here.

Edit: And one more thing, the stuck on loading shows as not responding on task manager. I was forced to end task to terminate The Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Stuck on loading before main menu. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Stuck on loading before main menu. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2016, 18:05

Limyx826 wrote:As the title said, I stuck on loading before main menu after I applied on The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix. I reinstall the game again and again and it didn't work. Kind of need help here.

Edit: And one more thing, the stuck on loading shows as not responding on task manager. I was forced to end task to terminate The Sims 4.
Since you just applied the ultimate fix, maybe it's because of an outdated mods.

Back to top Go down

Stuck on loading before main menu. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Stuck on loading before main menu. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 28 May 2016, 08:51

Limyx826 wrote:As the title said, I stuck on loading before main menu after I applied on The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix. I reinstall the game again and again and it didn't work. Kind of need help here.

//MOVED

Hello,

You have "Get to Work" installed already I assume ? If yes, did you also download and install "Get together" ? You should. The game is available here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

After that also apply the hotfix here. Then test your game again. Good luck ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016, 16:18

I have no mod or any expansion packs. What I have is base game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016, 18:08

Limyx826 wrote:I have no mod or any expansion packs. What I have is base game.
Ohh then try the "hotfix" that the_gh0stm4n's posted.. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jun 2016, 19:40

I already use the hotfix and it worked. For the information, currently I only have the base game, I used the previous Ultimate Fix and now I use the update only fix on it. As I said I have no expansion pack or mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 Jun 2016, 07:16

Limyx826 wrote:I already use the hotfix and it worked. For the information, currently I only have the base game, I used the previous Ultimate Fix and now I use the update only fix on it. As I said I have no expansion pack or mods.

And is your problem solved now...? Normally, it's recommended that you install the remaining DLC too. See the information here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2016, 17:04

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Limyx826 wrote:I already use the hotfix and it worked. For the information, currently I only have the base game, I used the previous Ultimate Fix and now I use the update only fix on it. As I said I have no expansion pack or mods.

And is your problem solved now...? Normally, it's recommended that you install the remaining DLC too. See the information here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

It solved already. I installed all expansion pack and DLC after the problem solved. So anyway thanks for the help. Plus I have a bit of gameplay problems. Information: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23117-giltchs-bugs-on-the-sims-4

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top