Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 corrupt or not properly installed. setup is unable to continue. PLS HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 corrupt or not properly installed. setup is unable to continue. PLS HELP Empty sims 3 corrupt or not properly installed. setup is unable to continue. PLS HELP

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul 2016, 11:22

Hi! i just recently download the sims 3 seasons and when i try to install its said "the sims 3 corrupt or not properly installed" and i don't know how to fix this, i download it from g4tw.. hope some someone can help me with my problem..

Back to top Go down

sims 3 corrupt or not properly installed. setup is unable to continue. PLS HELP Empty Re: sims 3 corrupt or not properly installed. setup is unable to continue. PLS HELP

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 17 Jul 2016, 11:43

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
You could try to run the manual patch, even if you're already at that patch level.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

sims 3 corrupt or not properly installed. setup is unable to continue. PLS HELP Empty Re: sims 3 corrupt or not properly installed. setup is unable to continue. PLS HELP

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 06:24

ok i will try that and after manual patch i can installed now the seasons?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 11:12

Hey Edin thanks for helping me its now working, i can enjoy playing now thanks! hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 13:35

Edin can you help me again? i already installed the sims 3 seasons and i manual patch but when i try to start the game it said "unable to start the game- service initialization failed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 14:15

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
sorry to hear about your problem.

Here are couple of solutions:
•Remove your User Files.
•Update your Windows .net Framework and make sure it’s turned on. 
•Make sure your Windows is up-to-date.
•Clean you Registry with third-party registry cleaners like CCleaner.
•Run the game/launcher as Administrator.
•Make sure you have enough disk space.

Also, here's solved post. Same problem as yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 16:11

thanks simmer i already do that and my problem now is no disc found in launcher, how can i fix that? thanks!..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2016, 16:41

Hello,
download Ultimate Fix, or if you have alerady downloaded it extract it. Apply Manual Patch if you haven't. But, I see you did. Then copy content of folder #Crack (there are two files) to C:\Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Replace it!
If you applied everything properly it now should work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top