Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 19 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:09

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please note that actual problems on The Sims 4-related issues must be posted in the designated Forum sections, so either in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support. This "Sims Emporium" section is exclusively for chit-chat only.

- The_gh0stm4n

I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims Emporium", link added & topic title shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 12:13

blisterexist wrote:The one that came yesterday on torrentz2 is a fake when you download it you've got a trojan virus..
I didnt downloaded anything to be honest,i just found the site via their facebook page and i watch them,they release some games every day.My antivirus also  found a trojan virus inside the base game from this site here.I dont know if its rly trojan or is just the crack

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 13:36

Boombastic wrote:I've always liked having all the Sims game in the past, but the content that is being released in sims 4 just isn't worth the prices. I'm an all or nothing kind of person. I'd rather wait 3 months and have everything than only have the content that I can afford(Which isn't a lot)

If they gave decent bundle prices for all past content, I might actually jump on the wagon of actually paying for sims 4 content, but it just isn't feasible at the current prices

They should pull a WoW and sell all past content at a heavy discount. They might get less piracy and more purchases of newer content that is actually worth purchasing that way.

I'm still amazed that they have the balls to release what they do at the prices they ask for.

Sims 4 base game isn't very good. With every expansion and content pack they release it gets better. But not good enough to spend $500 on.

The pricing of TS4 is absolutely horrible and hillarious. If you decide to buy base game + all packs & expansions today, it's 360 that makes 1360 (turkish liras) which is more than the monthly salary of an average (collage graduate) person here in Turkey. In other words, you can buy a brand new laptop, or a big LCD, or a nice smartphone for that money.
It is beyond ridiculous to think that someone needs to work for at least 6 weeks without eating and without paying any bills in order to get a full TS4 game.

I think they are trying to make the name "The Sims" like a designer brand, like a VIP product that is intended for rich people which is a very stupid business strategy for a video game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 16:37

Hello guys. I could not bear waiting for the new crack, so I started to search for a cheaper way to buy the game. Not for advertising purpose or anything, but I found a site where I bought CD key for the base game - 30 euros. I bought a bundle pack for around 20 euros containing vampire pack and 2 other packs. This way I got the game cheaper, and I also got access to toddlers. Regarding the other expansions I caught a good limited deal on origin, city living+ get to work and get together for around 60 euros (20 euros each). Even without CL,GTW or Get together, 50 euros for base game+vampire and toddlers I think it's relatively cheap. P.S. I absolutely love toddlers, and the vampire pack is exciting Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 17:45

miaucifer wrote:Hello guys. I could not bear waiting for the new crack, so I started to search for a cheaper way to buy the game. Not for advertising purpose or anything, but I found a site where I bought CD key for the base game - 30 euros. I bought a bundle pack for around 20 euros containing vampire pack and 2 other packs. This way I got the game cheaper, and I also got access to toddlers. Regarding the other expansions I caught a good limited deal on origin, city living+ get to work and get together for around 60 euros (20 euros each). Even without CL,GTW or Get together, 50 euros for base game+vampire and toddlers I think it's relatively cheap. P.S. I absolutely love toddlers, and the vampire pack is exciting Very Happy

I saw the base game + dineout and a stuff pack bundle for $23 the other day, but I delayed buying it and the next thing I knew it was gone.

Probably going to have to jump on it next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 17:51

I agree the cost of the game and their expansions are over the line. That price they have is far over the budget for those people like me, who has a small retirement budget... Crying or Very sad That is why I rather wait for the cracks, even if I would love to support EA and buy the game, my small retirement budget do not allow me buying any games. It is already tight enough as it is, to even get food on my table, with my pension.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 18:17

Gothic_Queen77 wrote:I agree the cost of the game and their expansions are over the line. That price they have is far over the budget for those people like me, who has a small retirement budget... Crying or Very sad That is why I rather wait for the cracks, even if I would love to support EA and buy the game, my small retirement budget do not allow me buying any games. It is already tight enough as it is, to even get food on my table, with my pension.

Same here, as a student I dont get much money per month (from the goverment, u know Kela Very Happy). Though i dont think i would pay any money even if I worked at the moment, just to make a statement.

Still, I cant wait for Toddlers & Vampires IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 18:25

I suppose all the budget is in just to fight piracy, a war that is unlikely to end lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 18:34

Renesis wrote:
blisterexist wrote:The one that came yesterday on torrentz2 is a fake when you download it you've got a trojan virus..
I didnt downloaded anything to be honest,i just found the site via their facebook page and i watch them,they release some games every day.My antivirus also  found a trojan virus inside the base game from this site here.I dont know if its rly trojan or is just the crack
the crack rld.dll in the base game is seen by AV as a trojan.
It's completely safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 19:16

Price is not a problem. The problem is to buy the game and all the addons at a time. If we buy addons to the game apart, the price wouldn't be so high.
I checked that it was (average) one addon every two months.
Now I regret that I didn't buy the game immediately after the release. But earlier the games were faster cracks than now... DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 19:18

Tarac wrote:
Renesis wrote:
It's completely safe.

Ty @Tarac,it scared me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 19:23

MaryKateJane wrote:Price is not a problem. The problem is to buy the game and all the addons at a time. If we buy addons to the game apart, the price wouldn't be so high.
I checked that it was (average) one addon every two months.
Now I regret that I didn't buy the game immediately after the release. But earlier the games were faster cracks than now... DedicatedToLorilihim
A lot of the addons/expansions aren't worth the price they ask for to me, yet each expansion does add something to the game as a whole.

That's my problem. I want what an expansion like Get to Work would bring to my game, but there is no way that I'm paying as much as they ask for. Same for most of the stuff packs and other addons.

Each pack makes the game better, but not good enough to pay what they are asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 19:25

Renesis wrote:
Tarac wrote:
Renesis wrote:
It's completely safe.

Ty @Tarac,it scared me Very Happy
and does it work or is it just the basegame and they just said vampires to get more downloads?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 19:45

Boombastic wrote:A lot of the addons/expansions aren't worth the price they ask for to me, yet each expansion does add something to the game as a whole.

That's my problem. I want what an expansion like Get to Work would bring to my game, but there is no way that I'm paying as much as they ask for. Same for most of the stuff packs and other addons.

Each pack makes the game better, but not good enough to pay what they are asking.

Value for money is another issue. But I agree that some addons bring nothing to game. 
It would be hard now to play with a couple original addons than have all pirate game.
But the best thing in original game is access to the gallery. Who doesn't dream about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 19:51

MaryKateJane wrote:
Boombastic wrote:A lot of the addons/expansions aren't worth the price they ask for to me, yet each expansion does add something to the game as a whole.

Value for money is another issue. But I agree that some addons bring nothing to game. 
It would be hard now to play with a couple original addons than have all pirate game.
But the best thing in original game is access to the gallery. Who doesn't dream about it?

The gallery is what originally made me buy the game. i got it during the black friday special last year, so i snatched up everything i could. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 19:53

incase anyone popped in here by bookmark, Thesims3.com is giving away free sim points.

see my thread here. https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29250-free-sim-points-on-thesims3-com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 19:59

There was a time (but it probably wasn't a Black Friday) that Sims on Origin were discounted by 50%. 

I have a question: How many would you have to spend (in euro) to buy all game? I wonder if Sims everywhere cost the same.

In my country (Poland) it would have to be about 240 euros (1000 polish zloty).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 20:14

MaryKateJane wrote:There was a time (but it probably wasn't a Black Friday) that Sims on Origin were discounted by 50%. 

I have a question: How many would you have to spend (in euro) to buy all game? I wonder if Sims everywhere cost the same.

In my country (Poland) it would have to be about 240 euros (1000 polish zloty).
It was on sale only recently. Up to 50% off as well. It was for the 17th anniversary. I was very tempted to buy them then. But still would have worked out at I think 100 euro for the base game Get To Work, Get Together, City Living and vampires. Nothing else. Then you are also stuck buying any future expansion. Which I wouldn't mind too much but I think for 40 euro you are not really getting your moneys worth. The thing with the sims is I just can't bring myself to buy any of the stuff with how often they pump it out and for the price they do when I can simply wait and get everything for free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 20:25

actually the anniversary sale was for stuff packs only. only EP / GP i dont have is spa day, i was gonna try and get it but it was stuff packs only. I dont have any SP's, but money is too tight for me to want any of those at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 20:36

I remember adding the EPs and base game to my cart during the sale and letting the price move up to 100 euro and being very tempted. This is all the stuff that was on sale during that time https://simsvip.com/2017/02/02/origin-sale-save-50-sims-4-expansions/ spa day does only seem to be included in a bundle though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 20:42

oh well lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 20:52

Guys, I have a question:
if I buy the game, is there a way to transfer my current sim family, household and all mods and custom content I've collected so far?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 21:00

BiankaNeve wrote:Guys, I have a question:
if I buy the game, is there a way to transfer my current sim family, household and all mods and custom content I've collected so far?
you don't have to transfer anything at all because bough or pirated, they still use the same Sims 4 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts.
So nothing of your own sims, houses, mods aso will get lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 21:03

Yes, but now I have the sims 4 city living with everything that has been released before that, don't I have to uninstall it first, before I install the original official game from the disc /if bought/? Not quite sure how that works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 21:04

BiankaNeve wrote:Yes, but now I have the sims 4 city living with everything that has been released before that, don't I have to uninstall it first, before I install the original official game from the disc /if bought/? Not quite sure how that works.
No, just install the bought game into a different folder or HDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 21:09

Foofoos wrote:I remember adding the EPs and base game to my cart during the sale and letting the price move up to 100 euro and being very tempted. This is all the stuff that was on sale during that time spa day does only seem to be included in a bundle though.

The prices are in dollars yes? So Sims in my country are cheaper, but we have lower earnings Razz
Expansion Pack normally costs about 30$ and Game Packs 15$. Stuff Pack cost the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 21:13

MaryKateJane wrote:
Foofoos wrote:I remember adding the EPs and base game to my cart during the sale and letting the price move up to 100 euro and being very tempted. This is all the stuff that was on sale during that time spa day does only seem to be included in a bundle though.

The prices are in dollars yes? So Sims in my country are cheaper, but we have lower earnings Razz
Expansion Pack normally costs about 30$ and Game Packs 15$. Stuff Pack cost the same.
No, Euro. They're the prices for me anyway I think they do vary in different countries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 22:15

In here (Italy) an EP usually costs 40€, a Game Pack 20€, and a Stuff Pack 10€. The base game is 60€. 
The game, with all included, would be like 300€, more or less. (320 in dollars)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top