Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 38 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:09

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please note that actual problems on The Sims 4-related issues must be posted in the designated Forum sections, so either in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support. This "Sims Emporium" section is exclusively for chit-chat only.

- The_gh0stm4n

I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims Emporium", link added & topic title shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 06:45

SimNord wrote:haha well it wasnt a survey if its fake it will install all up to cityliving and not beyond it actually was a repack from Skitters and the only snag so far is that you have to have Daemontools or some other iso -reader  Very Happy

Ps dont get too excited though cause my installation has not finished yet
so is this working or not ? haha thx

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 08:18

I found on youtube the link for the Reloaded SIMS 4 includes bowling night stuff, but that link leads me into survey or smth like that. that link wants me to download some stuffs such as AVG antivirus, do i should trust this link or not?

i suppose to say no, but the video convince me that it really works. im confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 08:51

Is there any chance that crack gets released by Easter? I can't wait to age my child sims down to toddlers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 13:33

I want to play the sims....but i have the feeling that when i finish my house and my family, the crack is going to be released and i can start all over again D; .
Still very thankfull we're getting it for free tho !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 13:39

smokeywithoutbandit wrote:I want to play the sims....but i have the feeling that when i finish my house and my family, the crack is going to be released and i can start all over again D; .
Don't worry. All your houses and Sims will still be playable after the release and implementation of the crack/update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 14:49

Tarac wrote:
smokeywithoutbandit wrote:I want to play the sims....but i have the feeling that when i finish my house and my family, the crack is going to be released and i can start all over again D; .
Don't worry. All your houses and Sims will still be playable after the release and implementation of the crack/update.
I know i never had real problems with the cracks you guys have! But there's no way i'm gonna keep playing in an "old" house when there's all this new stuff !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 17:35

smokeywithoutbandit wrote:
Tarac wrote:
I know i never had real problems with the cracks you guys have! But there's no way i'm gonna keep playing in an "old" house when there's all this new stuff !
There's a thing like going into build mode so that every "old house" can easily be updated with the news stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 18:15

Tarac wrote:
Why not ?
Your old house remains your old house even after updates.
The fact that you will have new items available for your building does not implicate that you'll have to use the new facilities of an update.
The other way around, yes, when you have built a house and you then remove certain updates then you might loose some items in your house.
So updating has no influance, downgrading however can effect some items used for your house.

Example:
I have both original and pirated Sims 4
When I have toddlers (version 1.26 or higher) and go back to version 1.25, the toddlers are lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 21:23

Cat_Eye wrote:
Tarac wrote:
There's a thing like going into build mode so that every "old house" can easily be updated with the news stuff.
Then i guess it's just my ocd, i just have to start a new house with every new release  :$ IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 21:50

IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
tannyteny wrote:
SimNord wrote:haha well it wasnt a survey if its fake it will install all up to cityliving and not beyond it actually was a repack from Skitters and the only snag so far is that you have to have Daemontools or some other iso -reader  Very Happy

Ps dont get too excited though cause my installation has not finished yet
so is this working or not ? haha thx
No the ghost4 was right but it was a legit repack but only up to cityliving

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Apr 2017, 13:27

Do you think thath they (skidrow) are going to release update tommorow ? Very Happy or in this week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Apr 2017, 13:32

Karmina wrote:Do you think thath they (skidrow) are going to release update tommorow ? Very Happy or in this week?

Who knows? Maybe they will, maybe they won't... 
If they do, the team will update us and I do believe there's a newsletter you can subscribe and when the crack is out, you'll get an email (if you're interested, you can just scroll through the posts or I'm sure the_gh0stman wouldn't mind putting it here...(?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Apr 2017, 18:42

Karmina wrote:Do you think thath they (skidrow) are going to release update tommorow ? Very Happy or in this week?

First of all, I'm pretty sure that it's RELOADED who is dealing with The Sims 4 (if you can call it that).

And, well, nope!

Don't expect anything for a few months. As far as I have seen, they are only releasing cracks after an actual expansion pack comes out. Seeing that EA keeps **** out worthless stuff packs that no one asks for and such, I bet we won't see an actual expansion until the summer. Maybe early fall. 
When will the actual crack be released? That's a whole other story. I think the crack for City Living and the other unnecessary stuff that came before that got released 2 weeks after the EP, but it could be a full month, really, or more, I don't know.

Killkillkillkill!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Apr 2017, 19:28

zsolty wrote:

First of all, I'm pretty sure that it's RELOADED who is dealing with The Sims 4 (if you can call it that).

And, well, nope!

Don't expect anything for a few months. As far as I have seen, they are only releasing cracks after an actual expansion pack comes out. Seeing that EA keeps **** out worthless stuff packs that no one asks for and such, I bet we won't see an actual expansion until the summer. Maybe early fall. 
When will the actual crack be released? That's a whole other story. I think the crack for City Living and the other unnecessary stuff that came before that got released 2 weeks after the EP, but it could be a full month, really, or more, I don't know.

Killkillkillkill!
Actually, I think there was an update released after Dine Out came out (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not sure), and since Dine Out is only a game pack, not an expansion, I think we might get the crack soon since we got Vampires in February.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Apr 2017, 20:06

TheBoringGamer wrote:
zsolty wrote:

And, well, nope!

Killkillkillkill!
Actually, I think there was an update released after Dine Out came out (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not sure), and since Dine Out is only a game pack, not an expansion, I think we might get the crack soon since we got Vampires in February.
Yeah it was, and we also got an update after Spa Day GP

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Apr 2017, 20:29

andreasofie wrote:

Who knows? Maybe they will, maybe they won't... 
If they do, the team will update us and I do believe there's a newsletter you can subscribe and when the crack is out, you'll get an email (if you're interested, you can just scroll through the posts or I'm sure the_gh0stman wouldn't mind putting it here...(?))

There's no need to scroll. Groups can be found at the top of each page, as part of the menu there. Anyone can subscribe to the The Sims Fanclub to receive a newsletter whenever a new update is out. But any update will also be posted in the news section, right here on the Forum.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Apr 2017, 09:03

I'm now starting to believe they're waiting for that Toddler/Family GP to release it all at once. EA did say it's coming in Spring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Apr 2017, 13:17

for the love of god this is taking forever!!! its painful! nothing to do but wait tho...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Apr 2017, 13:44

Hey guys! I'm new ..but i'm reading this forum for months..never posted a comm before..i don't really know what to think about vampires or toddlers or even bowling stuff..i'm trying to make a sims 4 series but i really need the vampires gp..it's pretty hard without it..even with many cc i use for it. I really hope we can have vampires and toddlers soon..it's been months since came out, but i still have hope sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Apr 2017, 16:46

GabriElla93 wrote:Hey guys! I'm new ..but i'm reading this forum for months..never posted a comm before..i don't really know what to think about vampires or toddlers or even bowling stuff..i'm trying to make a sims 4 series but i really need the vampires gp..it's pretty hard without it..even with many cc i use for it. I really hope we can have vampires and toddlers soon..it's been months since came out, but i still have hope sunny

dont worry, it's coming... 

when it gets here. lol

welcome to the forums!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Apr 2017, 17:42

TheBoringGamer wrote:
zsolty wrote:

And, well, nope!

Killkillkillkill!

I don't think they care anymore. The Sims fanbase is dying, along with video game piracy. They just don't want to deal with every little content coming out all the time. But we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Apr 2017, 23:49

TheBoringGamer wrote:
zsolty wrote:

And, well, nope!

Killkillkillkill!

We had a release after Spa Day and another after Dine Out.

Don't know when they'll be releasing the patch but I can tell you that TS4 has been requested more than any other game in the past week. They have received 608 requests in the past week and almost a quarter of those requests are Sims 4 related.

That being said a bunch of other games have been requested as well and I don't know how much of a priority TS4 is for them. All I can do is be patient Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 01:47

bloodsport wrote:
TheBoringGamer wrote:
zsolty wrote:

And, well, nope!

Killkillkillkill!

Don't know when they'll be releasing the patch but I can tell you that TS4 has been requested more than any other game in the past week. They have received 608 requests in the past week and almost a quarter of those requests are Sims 4 related.

That being said a bunch of other games have been requested as well and I don't know how much of a priority TS4 is for them. All I can do is be patient Smile

Who is they and where do people leave said requests? Neither Reloaded nor Skidrow have a website/blog/forum wtv (that's open to the general public). Plus, 608 requests isn't a lot (sounds like it but there's billions of ppl in the world, given not all of them play, but still, it's a low number). 
Yes, the Sims "fanbase" is decaying. Yes, it's true that there aren't as many ppl playing TS4 as there are playing(there were) playing TS3 and let's not compare it to TS2.
This has to do with anything from: the game went downhill to people of The Sims generation are getting older, getting jobs, not getting much time to play, most of them make their own money and don't want to spend it on a game; there's a tone of factors to take into consideration but the truth is that not as many ppl play TS4 and The Sims franchise has went down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 05:02

andreasofie wrote:
bloodsport wrote:
TheBoringGamer wrote:
zsolty wrote:

And, well, nope!

Killkillkillkill!

Who is they and where do people leave said requests? Neither Reloaded nor Skidrow have a website/blog/forum wtv (that's open to the general public). Plus, 608 requests isn't a lot (sounds like it but there's billions of ppl in the world, given not all of them play, but still, it's a low number). 
Yes, the Sims "fanbase" is decaying. Yes, it's true that there aren't as many ppl playing TS4 as there are playing(there were) playing TS3 and let's not compare it to TS2.
This has to do with anything from: the game went downhill to people of The Sims generation are getting older, getting jobs, not getting much time to play, most of them make their own money and don't want to spend it on a game; there's a tone of factors to take into consideration but the truth is that not as many ppl play TS4 and The Sims franchise has went down.

Oops. I tried to make my post shorter but instead deleted some crucial info. Let me explain:

There is another website dedicated to posting cracked games and they have a request section (they don't crack themselves they just find cracks make sure that work/don't have viruses and then share them) TS4 has been the most requested game on that website this week. Games4TheWorld forum is very sim-centric so naturally the people here are most excited for sim releases. Going on another website whose focus isn't on the sims and seeing so many people requesting the new patch gave me hope.

608 isn't a lot of people, but it is a lot of game requests. I counted 50+ different game/update requests before I completely gave up on reading the rest of the comments. That website is probably nowhere near Skidrow/Reloaded's radar but it did give me an idea of what their workload might look like. A TS4 update might not be a priority when there are shiny brand new games out there.

I can't really complain about the state of the franchise considering that I pirated TS4 rather than buying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 06:00

April 12th still no update.
Ughh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 12:23

Since we're speculating about when a crack might be released, I think the scene group working on the crack might be waiting for an announcement on the Family GP that was teased for a Spring release. It's a game pack so they may wait for it to come out to release a crack with toddlers, bowling, vampires GP and the family GP. Boy will it be a great day when we finally get them all Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 14:52

I'm part of the older generation simmers and i just feel like i'm getting left behind. Like EA assumed that after all that they gave us in the Sims 3 that we would always be there and decided to not worry about us anymore and just target the kiddies in the sims 4. 

even this new vote a stuff pack project....

I'm on a roll here. didnt want Eco Living. 
Eco Living won.

I chose an art style.
The other art style won.

this is just like my whole sims 4 experience...
it somehow always manages to maintain like less than 50% of my interest with everthing it comes out with.

and its not like my game taste has changed. I still play other sims games regularly. to me the sims 4 is really just nothing interesting. It feels like they really lowered the bar on the sims 4. 

I mean yes the game runs great, the sims look impressive, great use of colors, vampires and toddler behaviors were done well. but other than that, i dont have much more to say.

we used to get 6 EP's a year and 6 SP's a year on a month to month rotating schedule. plus had a store with an endless supply of DLC for sale. all great content at a very high release rate.

now we get a terribly slow release schedule, which IMHO really has nothing to show for it. it's not like releasing packs slower has improved the game or has given us anything better than what we used to get. 

will wright should go back there and spank everybody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top